Ordered myself a holster

Thread: Ordered myself a holster

Smile Ordered myself a holster

After reading nothing but good things about K&D Holsters I ordered the Dakota Defender for my G23.
    K&D Holsters | Custom Gun Leather and Shooting Accessories

Everyone says the wait is well worth it so I'm really looking forward to being on the receiving end....when ever that may be.

Any of you fellow Massholes using one of their products or have experience with them?
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Those look like nice Holsters. I bought a CrossBreed about 5 months ago and its great. Best thing is it works with my 3",4 1/4" and 5" 1911"s
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

I'm still waiting on this bad boy to get here.

I ordered it the first week of May.

Ordered first week in May? Did it say how long for deliv.? I would have been on the phone a long time ago.
    You need to see if they even rec'd. payment yet and if they did get a tracking #, etc. Over 3 months seems like a long time.
    Good luck
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Well it arrived today. =)
    Pics attached.

Vary nice holster, My holster and double mag pouch came today as well. Mine is a UBG.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!