Off Limits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off Limits

Off Limits

I can never find a list of areas that are off limits to carry a concealed firearm. I know schools , state or federal buildings, but not sure on hospitals, museums ect.Anybody know where i can find or know the list of areas off limits?
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

Wildlife Sanctuaries also....

I was unable to find an official list as well on the .gov website.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

You can pretty much carry anywhere in Mass, except Schools, Colleges, Court House, Federal Buildings and all/or some State Parks ( not sure on last one )

You can even carry in bar ( concealed )

Just read the head lines.Where shootings take place most often are gun free zones.

I searched hi and low and couldn't find a list .i know certain places like Fenway has a no firearm policy , but i didn't see anything on the Garden .Places like these will usually list something on their websites.
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

Sporting events , political bars that dont sell 51 % food. This iis florida

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Sporting events , political bars that dont sell 51 % food. This iis florida
    He's talking about Massachusetts though...
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

We will make that political rallies and bars that don't sell 51 % food.May bad senior moment

Quote Originally Posted by lsbbigdog View Post
    I searched hi and low and couldn't find a list .i know certain places like Fenway has a no firearm policy , but i didn't see anything on the Garden .Places like these will usually list something on their websites.
    Boston Garden/ BankNorth sometimes WAND you (I heard)

4 of us attended a Celtics game last year, none got wanded or anything

So, by WANDING You, does this mean They (Garden) have a No Weapons policy if there are no signs? OR do They have signs? Only asking because I havn't been at the Garden in years.
    How about any other venue's; say there are no signs but instead They Wand you. Does this mean you cannot enter their establishment? I thought ONLY if there are signs posted. Hmmmmm
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast