silhouette - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: silhouette

Good god remind me to never be the hostage when your playing the cop. Save money make your own. Lay down and trace your body. Then you have a full size target for half the price. Shoot out the legs and the arms and so on.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Good god remind me to never be the hostage when your playing the cop. Save money make your own. Lay down and trace your body. Then you have a full size target for half the price. Shoot out the legs and the arms and so on.
    Very good idea except that I'm 6'4 and about 300lbs. Thats a HUGE target
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

By the way, I know it's typically useless to try to determine the thought process of politicians, but could anyone tell me why such targets would be illegal if they were?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Hell, PM me your mailing address and I will send you some of my custom silhouette targets just to piss Boston off.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    By the way, I know it's typically useless to try to determine the thought process of politicians, but could anyone tell me why such targets would be illegal if they were?
    I have heard because they represent human form. They (anti's and Politianís) feel it is only necessary for police to shoot at human form targets. They are very much looked down on here in PRAM. I really don't care though. I want to practice on them because letís face it, if I ever god forbid am in the situation that I need to use my firearm, I want to have practice shooting at a target thats similar. Does that make sense? I would love to use the hostage targets. Those seem so cool to shoot at! Do you guys shoot at these types of targets?

B-27 as well as a host of other targets can downloaded free from this site

FREE TARGETS from TARGETZ.com

Good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by astute View Post
    B-27 as well as a host of other targets can downloaded free from this site

FREE TARGETS from TARGETZ.com

Good luck!!!
    Thank you for that site! Awesome stuff

I heard that they were illegal also. Wouldn't surprise me. I'll use them til someone tells me to stop. I'd argue that once you draw a face on it, it's no longer a silhouette. JMO
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12