silhouette
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: silhouette

  1. #1

    silhouette

    Hey Guys,

    Are silhouette targets illegal in Massachusetts? I really wanted to get some for practice. I shoot at the Danvers Fish and Game club. Any ideas on if this is legal in Massachusetts? Any help would be awesome!

    Thanks Guys!

    -Capo-
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  2.   
  3. #2
    I would call the state police they would know. On a side note have you been to the MA ANG Mount/CQB training site in Danvers?

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I would call the state police they would know. On a side note have you been to the MA ANG Mount/CQB training site in Danvers?
    haha I am probably going to look like an idiot here but what is that?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  5. #4
    Well you know what MA stands for, ANG stands for ( Army National Guard)

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  6. #5
    OH! yeah thats not that far from me!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  7. #6

    Update

    *UPDATE*

    I was told by a range officer at the Danvers Fish and Game club that I could shoot them there, however it is not illegal, it is kind of *looked down upon*. Not sure what I am going to do
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    *UPDATE*

    I was told by a range officer at the Danvers Fish and Game club that I could shoot them there, however it is not illegal, it is kind of *looked down upon*. Not sure what I am going to do
    Who cares if it's "looked down on?" If they're legal, use 'em!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Who cares if it's "looked down on?" If they're legal, use 'em!
    Yeah true...haha im gonna order some right now. Any suggestions?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Yeah true...haha im gonna order some right now. Any suggestions?
    Order any one that has a "hostage situation" and do what I do.... shoot the hostage. Another option is to purchase one of the many variations of Osama Bin Laden on the market.



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Order any one that has a "hostage situation" and do what I do.... shoot the hostage. Another option is to purchase one of the many variations of Osama Bin Laden on the market.



    gf
    haha thats funny!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast