Pre-ban Mags

Thread: Pre-ban Mags

Pre-ban Mags

Hey Guys,

Just giving you guys a heads up that North Shore Firearms is selling Pre-Ban AR-15 30 round mags. Picked up two last night. I love that store!

-Capo
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

They get these in every week now. They are in pretty good shape (they have wear) but they work fine. I put new springs and followers and they work like a charm.

I try to stay out of MA. as much as I can (especially on MY time) except for when I have to go to work...lol!! Can they ship me some??!!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just giving you guys a heads up that North Shore Firearms is selling Pre-Ban AR-15 30 round mags. Picked up two last night. I love that store!

-Capo
    Capo

That store is literally five minutes from my home. I just received my LTC this weekend after many years. How is the staff and service? Thinking of starting with a .22 target pistol just to stay in budget at first.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

Quote Originally Posted by usvet View Post
    Capo

That store is literally five minutes from my home. I just received my LTC this weekend after many years. How is the staff and service? Thinking of starting with a .22 target pistol just to stay in budget at first.
    The staff is awesome and the service is just as great in my opinion. I have been a customer there for about a year now and have always walked out of there happy. I would check it out. Getting a .22 is a good idea. I have a Mark III and absolutely love the thing! Let me know what you go with! Good luck.