Current non-res turnaround time - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Current non-res turnaround time

Smile

no restrictions at all. LTC A. Large firearm concealed carry

Quote Originally Posted by fxstchawg View Post
    no restrictions at all. LTC A. Large firearm concealed carry
    Nice. What was the process like in Chelsea? Did you have to produce a passport or anything?

At my appointment for interview in Chelsea. We went over my application to make sure it was correct did not want to have anything come back wrong.(states right on application if anything wrong have to start over and forfeit the $100) Asked a few basic questions (be honest) did the fingerprints and photo. took less than 30 minutes. The waiting game is the hardest and they are backed up.

Quote Originally Posted by fxstchawg View Post
    At my appointment for interview in Chelsea. We went over my application to make sure it was correct did not want to have anything come back wrong.(states right on application if anything wrong have to start over and forfeit the $100) Asked a few basic questions (be honest) did the fingerprints and photo. took less than 30 minutes. The waiting game is the hardest and they are backed up.
    What was the reason you gave them for applying? All lawful purposes? Self-defense, etc.? I'd like to apply in the near future so I can get all of NE minus RI.

Rachkir
    - NH (Resident), FL (NR), ME (NR), PA (NR), CT (NR), AZ (NR) PERMIT HOLDER
    (I travel to those states frequently for various reasons)
    http://gunfacts.info/

6. Two weeks and counting....

7. Four and a half weeks and still no sign of my masshole LTC!

8. Going on 5 weeks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456