What you guys been up to? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What you guys been up to?

No need to worry about "going off topic" or "ranting". The OP asked, "what have you guys been up to"?........ which I would say includes, what's on Your mind too.
    Well, here it is Sunday and raining but I am not going to complain. Going to see my Dad shorlty, then pick up one of my Rugrats from a sleep over, come home, hit the dump, make a Bloody Mary/s, do some rainy day constructive indoor projects, then....................more Bloodies!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

I really hurt my back today. Like to the point i cant move. Was sitting at the computer and turned to put my little girl on the floor and just like that so much pain. I almost had to call 911 and have the meat wagon take me to the ER. Think i pulled something or hit a nerve. We will see what happens. Hope all is well for the rest of my Fellow New England people this Sunday.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Ahhh, the ol back out of commission. I feel your pain!! The cold damp weather does not help either. Man, your in your 20's right? It gets better as you get older (lol)........... Good luck!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Today, we're going to a Remembrance (Memorial Service) for a fellow vet. Sad here today.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    Ahhh, the ol back out of commission. I feel your pain!! The cold damp weather does not help either. Man, your in your 20's right? It gets better as you get older (lol)........... Good luck!
    LOL yeah 22. I think i hit the sciatic nerve or some other nerve. It's right in the middle of my back and when it first happened it hurt so bad the only way to make it stop was go hunch over like a hunch back or curl up in a ball. I maxed out on pain killer and it did not seem to help. It's getting better now still hurts like a you know what. But not as bad as it was. I'm hoping a goods nights rest will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Today, we're going to a Remembrance (Memorial Service) for a fellow vet. Sad here today.
    Prayer said.
    After going to the dump yesterday on my way back to the house in the pouring rain mind you, at the firehouse they had the Scouts having a ceramony for Burning worn/tattered US Flags. I've never been to one before and don't know if I even missed anything as far as an introduction or something, but when I got there, I parked, got out, stood and watched. I asked how many flags they have gone through so far and their reply was "oh about 120 so far".
    It kind of felt good watching because you know it was being done "properly" and more a ceremonial event.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    LOL yeah 22. I think i hit the sciatic nerve or some other nerve. It's right in the middle of my back and when it first happened it hurt so bad the only way to make it stop was go hunch over like a hunch back or curl up in a ball. I maxed out on pain killer and it did not seem to help. It's getting better now still hurts like a you know what. But not as bad as it was. I'm hoping a goods nights rest will fix it.
    Damn man! I hope your back is better! I was sick this weekend so no range time for me. Something has been going around here because this is the second time in one month I have been sick with fever and the works for more than 3 days....I hate that stuff
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Guess it's not quiet on here anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    Prayer said.
    After going to the dump yesterday on my way back to the house in the pouring rain mind you, at the firehouse they had the Scouts having a ceramony for Burning worn/tattered US Flags. I've never been to one before and don't know if I even missed anything as far as an introduction or something, but when I got there, I parked, got out, stood and watched. I asked how many flags they have gone through so far and their reply was "oh about 120 so far".
    It kind of felt good watching because you know it was being done "properly" and more a ceremonial event.
    Yeah they had that going on here in the town Square with the boy scouts and the police chief. I did not go to it or watch it but i could hear the bagpipes playing.

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    Damn man! I hope your back is better! I was sick this weekend so no range time for me. Something has been going around here because this is the second time in one month I have been sick with fever and the works for more than 3 days....I hate that stuff
    Thanks! Yeah i got up today and it's all better for the most part still a little pain but not much as i did have. The good part about being 22 or younger is that your body can still heal it's self fast. When you get older it slows down and takes longer. A one day turn around for the amount of pain i had is great. Yeah you do have something going on around MA and NH and NJ,NY,CT,ME,VT lol ot's called N1H1.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast