What you guys been up to? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What you guys been up to?

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    Prayer said.
    After going to the dump yesterday on my way back to the house in the pouring rain mind you, at the firehouse they had the Scouts having a ceramony for Burning worn/tattered US Flags. I've never been to one before and don't know if I even missed anything as far as an introduction or something, but when I got there, I parked, got out, stood and watched. I asked how many flags they have gone through so far and their reply was "oh about 120 so far".
    It kind of felt good watching because you know it was being done "properly" and more a ceremonial event.
    Thanks, Sambo.

This is how we carry in NH This was taken at a camp ground over the weekend. He is carrying one handgun, a claymore sword on his back, a knife,laser pointer, and a flashlight. He often open carry's a AR-15 pistol around the capitol and other city's/towns.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Ahhhh the land of the free....no wonder crime is low in NH haha
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Well, MAYBE Some of us carry like that in NH, but I certainly don't wear the kilt.
    (not knocking him, but I think I'll pass on that one)
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

LOL. well your free to do so if you want. When i said that i was more so talking about the guns and not the kilt. Half the people in NH don't carry like that it was for fun that i said that lol.

haha to be honest....I think I was too focused on the firearms to notice the kilt but now that you mention it...leave the kilt at home (nothing against them). I love this pic! Its going on the wall at work saying "Gotta love NH"

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    haha to be honest....I think I was too focused on the firearms to notice the kilt but now that you mention it...leave the kilt at home (nothing against them). I love this pic! Its going on the wall at work saying "Gotta love NH"
    Sorry i got that wrong he was carrying Three handguns on top of the Ar-15 and the HUGE ass sword on his back. Was carrying a Sig, keltech,and a Smith and Wesson 500 ( i think) Here is a video of him for you to drool over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB2SV...layer_embedded

Porc Fest? Never heard of it. I ended up getting sucked in watching Ridley Reports/video's. ****, I better get back to work..ya think?!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

haha I better get back to work. I am trying to figure out what savage I want to start with. I posted in the long gun section as well. Haha decisions decisions. Good thing my boss is out

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    Porc Fest? Never heard of it. I ended up getting sucked in watching Ridley Reports/video's. ****, I better get back to work..ya think?!
    It's a huge get together for all the Free states ( people who have moved to Nh from other states for more freedoms) As well as native NHer's who are in the movement. I'm sure Y'all will watch the videos and will get a idea of the kind of stuff they do.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast