Informe the office or not?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Informe the office or not?

Informe the office or not?

Does anyone know in PRMA is you must inform an office that you are carrying or can you keep your mouth shut about it? Anyone know? Just curious.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Well, I'm sure not going to ask in THAT MA. forum again. ****, they'll rip me apart!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    Well, I'm sure not going to ask in THAT MA. forum again. ****, they'll rip me apart!
    are you talking about northeast shooters? or something like that? I only ask because I never felt comfortable there where I could ask a question. They rip you apart there and I reallllyyyy don't like it. I use them to just look things up more or less

Handgunlaw.us says that you do NOT need to inform the officer in MA.

And the forum Sambo was talking about is a Mass. LEO forum. Mostly a bunch of pricks it seems.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Handgunlaw.us says that you do NOT need to inform the officer in MA.

And the forum Sambo was talking about is a Mass. LEO forum. Mostly a bunch of pricks it seems.
    ohhhh haha yeah I don't think I would ever go to a forum like that. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    ohhhh haha yeah I don't think I would ever go to a forum like that. Thanks for the info!
    Hey guys interesting subject. If the law says you do not need to inform the officer, would you? I work with a lady who has many Boston PD friends and just for giggles I asked her to ask them if they would want to know... she said they would. What do you think?
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

By the way still waiting for the N.H. Non-resident, they must be bombed up there.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

In the interest of avoiding another firestorm debate, I'll just give you these...http://www.usacarry.com/forums/conce...ficer-not.html http://www.usacarry.com/forums/conne...-have-ccw.html
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by usvet View Post
    By the way still waiting for the N.H. Non-resident, they must be bombed up there.

When did you send it in? They just raised the cost to 100 dollars for four years for a new one and for renewal costs. As for Mass and telling a cop. Good luck on that one. It's a catch 22. If you don't tell them and they find out They become **** heads and try and bully you around. If you do tell them they look/treat you like your a gang banger/cop killer. Both ways end with them being dicks to you and holding you and your weapon to run checks on it and you.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    When did you send it in? They just raised the cost to 100 dollars for four years for a new one and for renewal costs. As for Mass and telling a cop. Good luck on that one. It's a catch 22. If you don't tell them and they find out They become **** heads and try and bully you around. If you do tell them they look/treat you like your a gang banger/cop killer. Both ways end with them being dicks to you and holding you and your weapon to run checks on it and you.
    I sent it in post marked about a month and a half I believe. Ya I'll never ask that question again, if I feel if they ask I'll tell them, I don't get a funny feeling in my stomach when a police officer has to pull me over. It happened to me twice in one month, prior to the LTC. They put there friggin pants on one leg at a time just like me, show respect get respect, that's not so hard for grown men.
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast