Anyone move whithin the state?

Thread: Anyone move whithin the state?

Anyone move whithin the state?

Sept 1st I moved in with my girlfriend. I sent all of the required change of address paperwork the the new town, the old town and to boston. My question is, will they issue me a new card with the correct address, and if so, how long will it take?

Quote Originally Posted by thedub88 View Post
    Sept 1st I moved in with my girlfriend. I sent all of the required change of address paperwork the the new town, the old town and to boston. My question is, will they issue me a new card with the correct address, and if so, how long will it take?
    I am not sure if they will do that. I have never moved (been in the same town of PRMA my whole life). I wonder if you will be able to get an answer from the COP in your town. If I find anything, I will let you know.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by thedub88 View Post
    They do not issue updated licenses until it is time to renew. I'd suggest puting a change of address strip on the back like the RMV does with driver's licenses.
    "We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." ~ Ronald Reagan