Where do you guys shoot? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do you guys shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by mk70ss View Post
    Check out Tewksbury, That's a great club.
    yah, they still have crazy restrictions. At the indoor range you MUST put the target all the way back to the 50 ft wall. wtf, I need to have the target less than 25. Why cant the clubs have the same rules as the expensive pay everytime range.. The range I go to is $20 an hour, but I can put the target 6" infront of me if I want. Why are these morons trying to restict everything

Quote Originally Posted by thedub88 View Post
    yah, they still have crazy restrictions. At the indoor range you MUST put the target all the way back to the 50 ft wall. wtf, I need to have the target less than 25. Why cant the clubs have the same rules as the expensive pay everytime range.. The range I go to is $20 an hour, but I can put the target 6" infront of me if I want. Why are these morons trying to restict everything

I agree, but I think the main factor is called INSURANCE LIABILITY. Sad, huh? As soon as lawyers/insurance companies are involved, everything gets F'd up.

Quote Originally Posted by thedub88 View Post
    I looked at that place, but they have a 5 round limit? wtf is that about? and you can only bring 3 guests a year? F that!!!! I never shoot alone

Im looking at Georgetown fish and game, No limit on rounds (well 10 of course) no limit on how many guests. The only thing, it is outdoor only (only shoot during light)
    That's about safety bro. A semi-auto pistol could malfunction, you never know. It's good for everyone., ya know it's the rule, and without rules there is only chaos.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

Where I shoot

Smith & Wesson Shooting sports center in Springfield (Probably the best indoor range in the country)

Springfield Sportsmans' Club in Monson (A GREAT outdoor club with handgun, rifle, trap and skeet, private hunting land etc...)

Somerset Sportsman's Club, Swansea MA. Somerset Sportsman's Club Home

$100/yr. $50 initiation, $25 legal fee 1st yr. 2 trap fields, one lighted. Ranges 25, 50, 100, 200 and 300 yard. Lot of land. Private hunting, brook and pond, bird stocking.

Mansfield Fish & Game Protective Association, Mansfield MA. Mansfield Fish & Game Home Page

$100/yr, $100 initiation fee goes to indoor range buiding fund. 50 and 100 yard ranges, covered shooting lines, very good and tall side berms and impact area. Canoe River passes by it.

Am a life member, not close! NRA Whittington Center, Raton NM. NRAWC Homepage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12