View Profile: JayRoe - USA Carry - Concealed Carry Forum
Tab Content
No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    You could most likely buy a gun off gunbroker. You would have to have it shipped to an FFL though, and that FFL would give you a bill of sale. You need a firearm bill of sale to pick up your card. If you go to pick up your permit without a bill of sale they will not give you the permit card. I usually encourage people to start shopping when you get the letter so you have a few weeks to shop around and not feel pressured into just buying a gun. There are quite a few FFL dealers in Ulster County. Gander Mountain will also do them.
  2. Hello, I just found out that I am also going in front of Judge Schneer for my interview.
    I was wondering if you had yours yet and what she is like?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About JayRoe

Basic Information

About JayRoe
State / Location:
Kingston, NY
Carry Gun:
Waltham PPK/S, Ruger SP101


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
10-18-2009 08:28 PM
General Information
Last Activity
07-13-2011 07:39 PM
Join Date