LE Encounter Genessee Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LE Encounter Genessee Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    It's called entrapment, in the case of soliciting sexual favors, the "John" always loses. Oh! and by the way! G50AE... Most Men don't fondle their spouses in public!
    Yes I am familiar with the term. But my question is, what is the earth-shattering problem/issue it was that the cops were trying to solve?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bzerklyrich View Post
    So since LE is still holding my illegally conficasted CPL and Ruger LCP and my lawyer sent them a letter asking for it back; how do I legally carry my other weapon without the CPL? How would I go about replacing my CPL? The County says I need to file a lost or stolen report. Since I haven't been charged what can I do? This simple offer of $5 already cost me $900 for the car and $750 for the lawyer (more if he goes to court for me). I just want to legally carry.
    Unfortunately I think your only remedy is to bing an article 78 to recover your permit and weapon. You can't carry without it. you can't file lost or stolen. the law gives you a remedy, albeit an expensive one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    Oh! and by the way! G50AE... Most Men don't fondle their spouses in public!
    Actually I saw a man do that on the bus the other day. He spent a good (no pun intended) 10 minutes masaging his wife's breasts. I asked him if he enjoyed it, and he said YES! He explained that he and his wife were using a suregate to have a kid. Aparently her uterus was such that, while she could get pregnent, the pregancy would not last, resulting in a few miscariages. The wife was starting hormone therapy to trick her breasts into producing milk, and aprarently masaging the wife's breasts four times a day was going to help the process.

I told him that he had a rough job, but that I respected him for doing it.

Ed Hamberger: I've seen The comment you used many times on Cop programs on TV. Every time my GPS sends me to an unknown location I think about that sorry ***** comment from the Police. I've been lost many times in my car in strange city's. I always carry a compass in my pocket and have used it many times to find my way out of a city in the US and Overseas. Today there is a boat compass on the dash of my car along with a GPS. In the 70's I fished offshore and trusted my life to my knowledge and use of a compass, and today it can save you a lot of gas if your lost.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbanjo View Post
    Ed Hamberger: I've seen The comment you used many times on Cop programs on TV. Every time my GPS sends me to an unknown location I think about that sorry ***** comment from the Police. I've been lost many times in my car in strange city's. I always carry a compass in my pocket and have used it many times to find my way out of a city in the US and Overseas. Today there is a boat compass on the dash of my car along with a GPS. In the 70's I fished offshore and trusted my life to my knowledge and use of a compass, and today it can save you a lot of gas if your lost.
    Land navigation is an important skill.

Was she hot?
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Still waiting..

Still haven't heard back from Genessee County Sheriff on the return of my CPL. My lawyer sent them a letter requesting it's return. He says, just to wait. Still wondering if I should contact Michigan State Police and see what they say on Genessee County Sheriff holding my CPL hostage. Anyone have some suggestions???

Quote Originally Posted by bzerklyrich View Post
    Still haven't heard back from Genessee County Sheriff on the return of my CPL. My lawyer sent them a letter requesting it's return. He says, just to wait. Still wondering if I should contact Michigan State Police and see what they say on Genessee County Sheriff holding my CPL hostage. Anyone have some suggestions???
    Get a tape recorder and a telephone recording adapter. If you call anyone on this incident, make sure the call is recorded. If posibale make the call from your lawyer's office.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I grew up in flint. interesting to hear that they are doing some kinds of stings. I couldn't wait to leave that place.
    Amen. I lived in Davison while going to high school...the DAY I graduated I smoked a hot trail back to Arizona.

I still come to MI to visit the grandparents and the mom unit...but I am SO glad to be a desert rat born and true.

OK is there more to this story or are you just that young and naive?

Hooker walks up I roll up the windows as I see them approach, there are times I must travel through areas they may and do frequent, if they persist I tell them I have nothing for them and command them to leave, and get out of dodge ASAP.

BTY they are very bold and have approached the vehicle with the wife in the passenger seat.... No lot lizards allowed here....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast