LE Encounter Genessee Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LE Encounter Genessee Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    BTY they are very bold and have approached the vehicle with the wife in the passenger seat.... No lot lizards allowed here....
    So if you touch your wife's breasts in the presence of an undercover whore/cop are you going to get a ticket?!?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    So if you touch your wife's breasts in the presence of an undercover whore/cop are you going to get a ticket?!?
    One hand on the wheel, other at the ready on the HK (hookers have been known to pull knifes and rob people) sorry no hands left to get naughty with.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Bad Situation

Having worked for a year at a small business right off of Dort Hwy in Flint, I can tell you that it was (at that time) an area with alot of prostitution. Ironically since the area is shared between two PD jurisdictions (both Flint and Burton) there was little that was done regarding any apprehension of the ladies that were involved in that particular business. Having said that, I did observe a lot of men that would solicit these women. These individuals obviously knew where to find them, and would pull up and park in vacant parking lots and wait to be approached. The women who engaged in the activity knew who worked (legitimately) in the area and steered clear from us. If this situation happened as you say it did, you must of not been familiar with the area, and really looked like you were there to pay for something illegal (I am not saying that was your intention) but you were definately in the wrong place at the wrong time. As far as SD keeping your CPL I don't think that you would be able to apply for another since you may have charges pending? How did this work out for you?

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by livewire_48529 View Post
    Having worked for a year at a small business right off of Dort Hwy in Flint, I can tell you that it was (at that time) an area with alot of prostitution. Ironically since the area is shared between two PD jurisdictions (both Flint and Burton) there was little that was done regarding any apprehension of the ladies that were involved in that particular business. Having said that, I did observe a lot of men that would solicit these women. These individuals obviously knew where to find them, and would pull up and park in vacant parking lots and wait to be approached. The women who engaged in the activity knew who worked (legitimately) in the area and steered clear from us. If this situation happened as you say it did, you must of not been familiar with the area, and really looked like you were there to pay for something illegal (I am not saying that was your intention) but you were definately in the wrong place at the wrong time. As far as SD keeping your CPL I don't think that you would be able to apply for another since you may have charges pending? How did this work out for you?

Gary
    Nothing yet. My lawyer said to still wait and see if it will go away. I did stop in to see if they would give it back. I got a call saying there may be a warrent out for me. Wouldn't they send me something in the mail or contact my lawyer?

Since you have paid him have your lawyer call the prosecutor and see if he/she is going to charge you if not file a stolen cpl report. Theft is theft it does not matter if the thief has a badge.

FWIW I now have soda all over my computer screen
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Thumbs down CCW Badges

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Theft is theft it does not matter if the thief has a badge.
    Especially if it is one of those silly CCW Badges.

Arrow Update

I ran into the couple the other day while waiting for the bus. Aparently the hormone therapy and breast massaging worked as the woman was breast feeding her child. Both the mother and child apeared to be happy with the results. Also note that in the state of South Carolina it is not considered indecent exposure for a woman to breastfeed her child in public.

SECTION 16-15-130. Indecent exposure; breastfeeding.

(A)(1) It is unlawful for a person to wilfully, maliciously, and indecently expose his person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on a street or highway.

(2) This subsection does not apply to a woman who breastfeeds her own child in a public place, on property of others, to the view of any person on a street or highway, or any other place where a woman and her child are authorized to be.

(B) A person who violates the provisions of subsection (A)(1) is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be fined in the discretion of the court or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

10. It is not illegal for the police to offer. That is television law. What they can't do is create a set of circumstances that would make your ordinary law abiding citizen (without criminal predisposition in MIch, but not elsewhere) feel pressured to commit a crime. In Kalamazoo, decoy cops stand out on street corners in high crime areas selling rock cocaine and busting people. It is mostly cut with only enough coke in the rock to make it criminal. For ten years, the Michigan Court of Appeals has said that is fine.

entrapment reverse buy kalamazoo - Google Scholar

Here are two out-of-state cases where the cop raised sex first:

anchorage v flanagan prostitution entrapment - Google Scholar

anchorage v flanagan prostitution entrapment - Google Scholar

Here is a decision that says that police can lie about who they are to entrap:

police officer posing as a prostitute entrapment - Google Scholar

You might be able to file a claim and delivery action. If it was the car, you could file a petition contesting impound, but I don't think that applies to guns. You could also file a motion under the criminal file invoking the Court's ancillary jurisdiction. UI agree with everyone that this is a bad move. Flint probably wants cold hard cash out of you. You might walk without a record. Unless you are completely a man of principles, if they offer you a deal not to have a record, run (don't walk) to take it. Consider whatever it costs you a costly lesson.

Just my two pence.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123