Any Open Carry Rallys Around Flint?

Thread: Any Open Carry Rallys Around Flint?

Any Open Carry Rallys Around Flint?

I was wondering if there were any upcoming OC rally's around Flint? If you know of any or how I could start one, please let me know. Its something not to common around the area, and I would like to see more in light of the 67+ murders that went on in 2010. Id like to send a message to the would be BGs out here that there are Armed citizens around, and were not afraid to "pack heat"

thanks,
    itstjs
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

You can post at the following locations and request some assistance with getting one started.

Michigan

General Discussion

The general guidelines I would follow to start up an event:

1. Determine the function for the event. In the winter group dinners seem to work out well, in the summer picnics seem to work out well.

2. Find a few locations you think may work and approach the management about the possibility of holding the event there. Keep in mind that not everyone has a CPL who OC's, so finding a place that does not have a liquor license is recommended.

3. Pick a date and post away!

Thanks. I havent seen one in the Area, and violence just keeps happening here in Flint. Mayor Walling keeps cutting back Police, and now, Flint PD isnt even open during the weekends, only the County Sheriff partols the area when they can. Something needs to put the fear of God into these murders and robbers...
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Rally in Flint

Unfortunately the leadership in Flint is still clueless to the massive problems that the city faces. Even in the face of the high crime rate, the city counsel still "tabled" changing their own legislation allowing for OC in the city. I find it funny since that is just opening up the city to more lawsuits that it just can not afford. I am sure once the state steps in the next few months, after the city falls into recievership again. The state appointed financial manager may issue and order repealing the city's unconstitutional ban.

One avenue to expore would be calling the management of Perani arena and asking if they would be opposed to using the facility as a meeting area for such an event. Then again I remember when gun and knife shows were held there but are no longer (possibly do to the new managment).

I know Frankenmuth has some guys that do. My wife is from Vassar so we visit a few times a year.