Monroe Mi

Thread: Monroe Mi

Monroe Mi

I found the newest CCW/OC laws on the web a few months ago. Michigan does not have PFZ's any more, for people who have obtained their CCW permit. All the PFZ's are now open carry zones for the permit holder if there is not a "no guns allowed" sign on the enterance. I frequent Magnum Force, a gun store in Monroe, and after talking with the owners many times, I have come to find that the LEO in the area are not aware of the new laws. Knowing this I downloaded 3 copies of the new statutes. On that note, my wife and I went to Monroe Mich. to apply for her CCW permit, when the deputy greeted us at the window I handed her the 3 copies and explained what they were. To my surprise she seemed quite sincere when she thanked me for them. One can only hope that the new laws will be passed around the Dept. and the knowlege will bring a better unerstanding between the LEO's and the civilians who invoke their 2nd amendment rights, in Monroe Mich. at least.

Please share exactly where I might find this information so I can also print a copy just to keep in my cars ... Just incase it's ever needed.
    AL
    Proverbs 25:28 - A man without self control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

Latest Mich. Laws

michigan.gov/documents/msp/86 update
    If you google this url you will get the pdf file with the laws updated

Great info ... Thanks PD.
    AL
    Proverbs 25:28 - A man without self control is like a city broken into and left without walls.