Church carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Church carry

My old church came out and said no weapons. My new Church is fine with it. And my new Church is HUGE. Room to practice - it is also Gods Church - outdoors. I can still find tons of opportunities to be of service to others and the Lord without some obnoxious twit giving me orders that have nothing to do with Gods will.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

I say CARRY in Chuuuuch! That's where it can GO DOWN at cuz people wont expect it....

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Swiftus Funkellwerk View Post
    I say CARRY in Chuuuuch! That's where it can GO DOWN at cuz people wont expect it....
    So your a Michigan instructor and your blatantly suggesting to break state law?
    The news media plays politics more than the politicians do.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eagle View Post
    So your a Michigan instructor and your blatantly suggesting to break state law?
    Only illegal if the carrier doesn't have permission from the presiding official:

MCL 28.425o provides that a person with a validCPL shall not carry a concealed pistol in a pistol-free zone. First offense is a state civil infraction.The following is a list of the premises (excludingparking lots) included in the statute...
    • Any property or facility owned or operated by a church, synagogue, mosque, temple, or other place of worship, unless authorized by the presiding official

Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    My old church came out and said no weapons. My new Church is fine with it. And my new Church is HUGE. Room to practice - it is also Gods Church - outdoors. I can still find tons of opportunities to be of service to others and the Lord without some obnoxious twit giving me orders that have nothing to do with Gods will.

good answer

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Only illegal if the carrier doesn't have permission from the presiding official:
    28.425o Premises on which carrying concealed weapon or portable device that uses electro-muscular disruption technology prohibited;...
    (b) A public or private child care center or day care center, public or private child caring institution, or public or private child placing agency.

Can't get permission to conceal carry on the premises listed in 28.425o.
    The news media plays politics more than the politicians do.

8. good summary ezkl2230

I am doing the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12