Open carry confrontation at a Rest Stop - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Open carry confrontation at a Rest Stop

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Yup, I hear you. Different states require different pre-license training. Some want a qualifier as well. Costs can be excessive. $340 for a NYC permit is a lot of money. But then we see the average rent in Manhattan is $3,800.
    another absurd comment, what does the price of tea in china have to do with being allowed to exercise your constitutionally protected rights?

3. Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    To give you an idea how bad he is... when hurricane Sandy hit NYC last year, Cuomo was handing out frozen turkeys. My friend threw the turkey on the ground and yelled at him. "We have no heat, power, stove, water or shelter. What the hell am I supposed to do with a frozen turkey."
    How did he respond
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

This thread needs to be closed, it is way off topic.

Did you guys in NYS ever consider pulling a "Bane" on NYC?

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

6. Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Did you guys in NYS ever consider pulling a "Bane" on NYC?
    What is a "Bane" ?
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Ask Batman...

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dillner View Post
    This thread needs to be closed, it is way off topic.
    So don't read it.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    another absurd comment, what does the price of tea in china have to do with being allowed to exercise your constitutionally protected rights?
    End of conversation. Did you study statistics in college? You understand sampling methods... what gets or doesn't get included? You can't have data on one side of the equation. Let's sample only those who can get a state permit. Can't include NYC population. Can't include kids.
    Back to the numbers. Refute me using data and mathematics. WHAT % OF PEOPLE IN NYS HAVE A CCW? Answer that question. I stand by the numbers. They're accurate and they're the numbers produced by the state. End of issue.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    End of conversation. Did you study statistics in college? You understand sampling methods... what gets or doesn't get included? You can't have data on one side of the equation. Let's sample only those who can get a state permit. Can't include NYC population. Can't include kids.
    Back to the numbers. Refute me using data and mathematics. WHAT % OF PEOPLE IN NYS HAVE A CCW? Answer that question. I stand by the numbers. They're accurate and they're the numbers produced by the state. End of issue.
    are you really this dense???

11. Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    To be fair you could ask that question better "Excluding residents of NYC (who can't get the state permit anyway) WHAT % OF PEOPLE IN NYS HAVE A CCW?"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910