Open carry confrontation at a Rest Stop - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 100

Thread: Open carry confrontation at a Rest Stop

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    That's also wrong. No one published a list for my county in any newspaper. That was another county.
    I stand corrected, I can't differentiate one hick NY county from another

  2.   
  3. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    I stand corrected, I can't differentiate one hick NY county from another
    You're a crackup. A North Floridian calling a New Yorker a hick. Sort goes against everything you've been posting about us.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  4. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    You're a crackup. A North Floridian calling a New Yorker a hick. Sort goes against everything you've been posting about us.
    here's a clue for the not too swift upstate NY people.
    people who have been able to have made some good, some lucky and some wise decisions in their lives are able to escape the hell hole known as the NE part of the US and move to places like FLA.
    you can keep your bad weather, your high taxes, your libturd infested places and your whacky politicians whom are stealing your rights along with your money.
    here in FLA I enjoy good weather, low taxes, well managed and less intrusive government and best of all the ability to avail myself of my constitutional rights.

    enjoy your thanksgiving ice storms

  5. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar View Post
    So what you are basically saying is the of the people who are eligible for a NY STATE permit (which would include no one that resides in NYC) 1 in 8 has the STATE issued permit which would be INVALID in NYC anyway. Which is the same as saying that your numbers don't include residents of Tulsa because they can't get an NY STATE permit anyway either.

    Why is that so hard for some folks to understand?
    Maybe, just maybe it is because the people of NYC are in fact residents of NYS, where the people of Tulsa aren't.
    ~
    The consensus from you point of view is that the people who live in NYC don't count as residents of the Great State of New York.
    ~
    That's what is so hard to understand. Do you think the residents who have gone to great lengths to own guns and that live in NYC shouldn't count as the great patriots they are. That is what is wrong with your point of view and where the progressives will bring us down when we ourselves won't give credit where credit is due. To citizens that will fight against the system to bear arms in the face of adversity.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

  6. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    here's a clue for the not too swift upstate NY people.
    people who have been able to have made some good, some lucky and some wise decisions in their lives are able to escape the hell hole known as the NE part of the US and move to places like FLA.
    you can keep your bad weather, your high taxes, your libturd infested places and your whacky politicians whom are stealing your rights along with your money.
    here in FLA I enjoy good weather, low taxes, well managed and less intrusive government and best of all the ability to avail myself of my constitutional rights.

    enjoy your thanksgiving ice storms
    NE FL would be Jacksonville area.
    1] Gets cold, even has snowed there.
    2] FL has it's share of whacky politicians.
    3] 62% of all foreclosed properties are in the state of FL.
    4] Can you OC in FL?

    Since my thread was hijacked anyway, what the heck.

  7. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    NE FL would be Jacksonville area.
    1] Gets cold, even has snowed there.
    it has and it snows about as often as there is a unicorn sightinh

    Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    2] FL has it's share of whacky politicians.
    true but unlike the libturd infested NE the whack jobs politicians here in FLA are in the minority party and are good fodder for jokes
    Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    3] 62% of all foreclosed properties are in the state of FL.
    on this I call BS, provide your source of FACTUAL data for this statement
    Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    Can you OC in FL?
    in certain circumstances yes, for me it is a moot point because I would never consider OC


    Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    Since my thread was hijacked anyway, what the heck.
    YOUR THREAD? this is a public forum, once you create a thread it is open for anyone to participate in

  8. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    it has and it snows about as often as there is a unicorn sightinh
    So since it does snow there, then you are stating FL has Unicorns???

    true but unlike the libturd infested NE the whack jobs politicians here in FLA are in the minority party and are good fodder for jokes
    so are all stupid politicians fodder for jokes

    on this I call BS, provide your source of FACTUAL data for this statement
    Seriously? Fl is God's waiting room. Most of the properties I deal with on a daily basis are there due to owners are dead, the place is a wreck, and nobody wants to step up and claim it.

    in certain circumstances yes, for me it is a moot point because I would never consider OC
    Don't knock it until you try it. I CC due to work, but have done both.

    YOUR THREAD? this is a public forum, once you create a thread it is open for anyone to participate in
    You seem to be bitter, lighten up spanky, it was a bit of humor. Don't take yourself so seriously, trust me, no one else does. I am well aware anyone can participate in a thread, most people try to stay on the subject is all.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    The consensus from you point of view is that the people who live in NYC don't count as residents of the Great State of New York.
    They are residents of NY but they are no more eligible to get a state permit than the folks in Tulsa are or to say it another way they (the NYC residents) are just as able to get a NYS permit as they are to get an Oklahoma permit. You can't throw people who couldn't get the state permit if they wanted to into your pool of potential applicants to skew the numbers
    ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    That's what is so hard to understand. Do you think the residents who have gone to great lengths to own guns and that live in NYC shouldn't count as the great patriots they are. That is what is wrong with your point of view and where the progressives will bring us down when we ourselves won't give credit where credit is due. To citizens that will fight against the system to bear arms in the face of adversity.
    Sure count them as patriots all day long but don't count them in the same group as people who are able to get the state permit and opt not to
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    Maybe, just maybe it is because the people of NYC are in fact residents of NYS, where the people of Tulsa aren't.
    ~
    The consensus from you point of view is that the people who live in NYC don't count as residents of the Great State of New York.
    ~
    That's what is so hard to understand. Do you think the residents who have gone to great lengths to own guns and that live in NYC shouldn't count as the great patriots they are. That is what is wrong with your point of view and where the progressives will bring us down when we ourselves won't give credit where credit is due. To citizens that will fight against the system to bear arms in the face of adversity.
    We don't include them because NYC won't give out the numbers. Many people are under the assumption that one can't have a handgun in NYC. To the contrary there are a lot of handguns in NYC. You can get a permit very easily. Carrying the gun is the issue in NYC, not owning it. If we had number for the city we'd include their population. When doing any statistical study you can't count part of any variable. We can't count NYC population if we can't apply the number of permits. THAT, skews the stats. So I provided the numbers published by NYS. They're not my figures. But if a certain population may not have a state permit then that entire population is excepted from the statistics. This is covered extensively in most college statistics courses.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  11. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    here's a clue for the not too swift upstate NY people.
    people who have been able to have made some good, some lucky and some wise decisions in their lives are able to escape the hell hole known as the NE part of the US and move to places like FLA.
    you can keep your bad weather, your high taxes, your libturd infested places and your whacky politicians whom are stealing your rights along with your money.
    here in FLA I enjoy good weather, low taxes, well managed and less intrusive government and best of all the ability to avail myself of my constitutional rights.

    enjoy your thanksgiving ice storms
    Again with the insults. So every one of the 11 million people in upstate NY are "not too swift?" That's an educated statement for sure. There's an old saying... when you regard everyone in the neighborhood as an ass, you're probably the problem." I think the comments about taxes are funny. NY has among the highest salaries in the country. And we surely don't feel the tax pinch. And we like the snow. We ski, snowmobile, ice skate and have a great winter.
    .
    BTW, I live half the year in your state. Tequesta/Jupiter near the Jupiter inlet. Be there right after New Years. You gonna welcome me?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast