New Oakland County Guy!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Oakland County Guy!

1. New Oakland County Guy!

Greetings folks,

Just found this website. Its' cool. Just submitted my paperwork for my CPL today. Hope to get it relatively soon although they are saying 4 weeks. Fingers crossed. Can anyone suggest some decent ranges that aren't too crowded?

Thanks,

Scott

I'm in s.w. mi so can't help much unless you want to head west on I-94 for a couple of hours, good luck finding one and welcome to the forum.:)

R58

Same as Ranger58. SW MI. Good luck finding a good range. They can be hard to find, (good being the key word). Hope your CCW comes through in good time. It is a priviledge here in MI so treat it wisely!

I just joined this forum today......looks like a good one!! I also live in SE MI.....Oakland county.
    "Nothing scares a perp like a red dot on his buddies forehead"

Welcome from Texas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Welcome to the site...

Gun ranges

Try Double Action in Madison Hts., or Target Sports in Royal Oak. I preferr Dbl Action, better facities and a better staff.

9. Welcome

Welcome! This is a great site. I have made a couple posts and everyone is very helpful and have a lot of knowledge.

I hope to get my CCW this summer. Shopping for a carry gun now and will apply this summer.

Congratulations

My youngest son (21) just turned in his paperwork here in Calhoun Co. Feels Just like the week before Christmas dosn't it.:D

I'm taking the CCW class this weekend...can't wait!! Should be fun and informative!
    "Nothing scares a perp like a red dot on his buddies forehead"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast