All vets
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All vets

All vets

Just taking a moment to wish all of my comrades in Arms Past and Present a Happy Veterans Day...and to remember those who didn't make it home. God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by Jmy851 View Post
    Just taking a moment to wish all of my comrades in Arms Past and Present a Happy Veterans Day...and to remember those who didn't make it home. God Bless

Good idea Jmy... Happy VD [Army, M.P. (88-90)]

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Thank You for your service.. TO all that have served and that are serving.. (7 Years Coast Guard Reserve)

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

U.S. Army 1979 to 1982, (67N) Below is the signature I use on all emails I send out. .......

A prayer for all those who have served and given an oath to God to give their lives for this great Country. ...And a moment of silence for all those who gave their full measure....

I wish all Vets and Current Military Service Members a relaxing, stress-free, enjoyable Veterans Day with friends and family. May God bless you all, and this great country in the coming years.

Happy Veteran's Day to all vets. Sincerest hopes that you're all well and prospering. I'm proud to have shared a small part of the job with you all. Wish I could have done more. Maybe in my next life.

NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Applebee's thanks veterans

Thank you, and you're very welcome. It was hubby's and my pleasure. Applebee's (across the country I believe) is giving Vets and Active Duty Military Personnel free dinners this Veteran's Day. Other places in my local area are giving half prices or free breakfasts. Gonna be a good week for eating well for us.

Absolutely. Heartfelt thanks to all vets past and present for your service and sacrifice. I will remember you in my prayers.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks veterans for a job well done.

10. Thanks to all those veterans that have served our great country. God Bless You...

To those who have , and are still serving......... thank you for keeping this nation safe.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast