Military/Veteran Discount? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Military/Veteran Discount?

Ombexpress guns will sell to former military at LEO pricing.

The last time I walked to a rep. at ProMag, they told me to ask for a military discount on future orders.

When I shop at Home Depot or other stores that give 10 % discount I use my VFW card or my VA card. Never have had a problem with them giving me a discount. I just have to remember to ask for my discount.

I'm a newbie and feel a little dumb.....What's an LE dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by FlBro View Post
    I'm a newbie and feel a little dumb.....What's an LE dealer?
    LE usually stands for Law Enforcement.

Thanks G50AE. Once you think about it, it makes sense.

8. Promotive and LEOAdventures discounts

Both Promotive.com - Pro deals on hundreds of brands with discounts up to 70% off retail which is free offers discount for over 130 retailer/manufacturers and doesnt cost you anything. LeoAdventures.com - Adventures in Public Service offers discounts as well for about 30 or so other companies and only cost $20/yr. both are well worth it. Promotive requires you sign up for a "team". that team is your job background. I am a firearms instructor and an active duty marine but the military team offers the most brands (132 total) and they add more weekly. Alot of these brands are 25-50% off or wholesale prices!! enjoy.

Vet discount

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer1 View Post
    I have not applied, but does not vets registered with VA get some kind of card? Maybe not, I am not sure. I to very rarely have to show my ID card, they normally plug the discount right in when I so state. O'Reillys auto parts is the only retailer I have encountered that ask for the last four on the ID card.
    Yes, the VA gives an ID card, which they will ask to see when we go in for health care. This card has always been enough for me to get the Vet discount. In addition to the other businesses listed, I have also been given a discount at Shoney's restaurant.

I served in Vietnam in 1968 and was WIA, today my VA disability rating is 100%.
    I get discounts at Lowes and Home Depot but the biggest bang for the buck comes from firearms manufactures. S&W gives a 40% discount, Kimber does have a program but you've got to call at the right time because they have a quota. Sig has a program and they even sent me the price list. All you have to do is ask, just call and ask if they have a military pricing discount program. I almost forgot Glock. I have a "Retired USMC" ID card and a VA medical treatment card. Fusion is a custom hand gun maker and he gave me a great discount, labor only was what I paid. Here's a peek at it:

Life Member: USMC_DAV_VVA_MOPH_NRA

FYI: Alessi holsters offers a 15% discount on holsters if you use promo code: "law15"
    Life Member: USMC_DAV_VVA_MOPH_NRA

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast