I'm new here

Thread: I'm new here

Smile I'm new here

Hi all,
    I'm new to the site and I think that a lot of my time will be spent in this forum and I just wanted to say hi. I'm always a Marine, and was combat wounded in Vietnam in 1968. I was 1st MAR DIV, 3rd Battalion, 7th Marines, India Co.
    Our CO was LBJ's son in law, Col. Robb. We ran ops off Hill 52 Southwest of DaNang.
    I feel very fortunate to have been able to return back to the USA and will never neglect my duty to our country. All in all the VA has treated me "OK", not great but acceptable for a government run operation. I do have many experiences with the VA so if any one has questions I may be able to help. I'm rated 100% service connected.
    Life Member: USMC_DAV_VVA_MOPH_NRA

Semper Fi Brother... 1St FSR/FLC Da Nang.. Welcome to the Group, Welcome Home and Thank you for your Service..

I flew into Da Nang Aug '68, Left in April '70.
    Semper Fi

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Semper Fi Brother... 1St FSR/FLC Da Nang.. Welcome to the Group, Welcome Home and Thank you for your Service..

I flew into Da Nang Aug '68, Left in April '70.
    That's unbelievable, I flew into DaNang July '68, was mediVaced out in Oct.

wolfhunter Guest
    Semper Fi and welcome aboard. VMFA-312 MAG-31, and others 1979-1986

Welcome, VietVet68! I'm another VV that spent my time at Udorn RTAF, Thailand. I'm also 100% service connected with a 'R1' rating. USAF 71-93
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by VietVet68 View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm new to the site and I think that a lot of my time will be spent in this forum and I just wanted to say hi. I'm always a Marine, and was combat wounded in Vietnam in 1968. I was 1st MAR DIV, 3rd Battalion, 7th Marines, India Co.
    Our CO was LBJ's son in law, Col. Robb. We ran ops off Hill 52 Southwest of DaNang.
    I feel very fortunate to have been able to return back to the USA and will never neglect my duty to our country. All in all the VA has treated me "OK", not great but acceptable for a government run operation. I do have many experiences with the VA so if any one has questions I may be able to help. I'm rated 100% service connected.
    Thank you for all you did and welcome home.

Semper Fi' Hello, and welcome to the site from the shore of SC.
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Welcome to the forum..

Welcome home

Thank You for your Service!!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Welcome, VietVet68! I'm another VV that spent my time at Udorn RTAF, Thailand. I'm also 100% service connected with a 'R1' rating. USAF 71-93

Thanks for your service Red Hat & I hope your disabilities haven't been to restrictive for you!

11. Welcome home Marine, and welcome to the site :)