The MOST important thing to remember on Memorial Day!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The MOST important thing to remember on Memorial Day!

The MOST important thing to remember on Memorial Day!

Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Very good. To often we fail to remember.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

...and some will never forget......

Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

"Freedom has a flavor the protected can never taste." There is amazing power in those words. Thank you, Jay!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    "Freedom has a flavor the protected can never taste." There is amazing power in those words. Thank you, Jay!
    My pleasure, ma'am........ regards to you and yours
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

I'll be heading to the Veteran's Cemetery this weekend to say thanks to an old friend. Thomas, cook and Gunners Mate on a sub chaser in the Coast Guard during WWII..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I'll be heading to the Veteran's Cemetery this weekend to say thanks to an old friend. Thomas, cook and Gunners Mate on a sub chaser in the Coast Guard during WWII..

Peace...
    I'm lucky in that I can still hug my Dad-in-law, which I will do this weekend. He's a WWII combat vet, 87 years old, still hale and hearty and VERY politically active. He's as radical as I am concerning what's going on in this country today. Welcome to the Dark Side, Grandpa!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Peace...
    Exactly... We are going to Services at the Great Lakes National Cemetery just a few miles north...
    Cemeteries - Great Lakes National Cemetery - Burial and Memorial Benefits
    When I make my transition to meet our Father, This is where you'll find me..
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Exactly... We are going to Services at the Great Lakes National Cemetery just a few miles north...
    Cemeteries - Great Lakes National Cemetery - Burial and Memorial Benefits
    When I make my transition to meet our Father, This is where you'll find me..
    I'll make it a point to come and visit. I hope that will not be for some time.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I'll make it a point to come and visit. I hope that will not be for some time.

Peace...
    Yeah, Ricbac's old, man, he'll go first for sure! (And then probably come back and haunt my sorry butt!).
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast