One vet to another vet
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One vet to another vet

One vet to another vet

As a vetnam vet (americal division), i want to say thanks to all who served and are serving now. Let us not forget the sacrifice made by veterans of all wars to make this country great. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by edtlewis View Post
    As a vetnam vet (americal division), i want to say thanks to all who served and are serving now. Let us not forget the sacrifice made by veterans of all wars to make this country great. Thank you!!
    Thank you for your Service.. Welcome Home.

RHB
    Da Nang 68-70
    Semper Fi

4. Thank you for your service brothers. Welcome Home.

KN
    Iraq 2005
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

wolfhunter Guest
    I'll also extend a thank you, but we need to remember that Memorial Day is not Veterans-only holiday. This is a day to remember ALL those who've died while serving their country. Along with the Vets, let's remember the LEO's, Firefighters and EMS folks, too

Thanks to all of you, who carried...and continue to carry...the heavy load for all of us.

I served during Viet Nam - '65 to '69 - but didn't have the honor of being allowed to serve alongside you who were in-country. Tried three times but I guess they were concerned I might start an International incident or something. I can't blame 'em!

God Bless all'a you guys 'n' gals, and Thank You from a grateful Nation...whether they have the sense to realize it or not.

NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

I can't say from one vet to another (because I'm not one) but I must say, Thank you all!.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by edtlewis View Post
    Thanks for your heroic service in Viet Nam. One of my older brothers gave his life there in November of 67'. It was because of his service that made me, many years ago, join the Marines. My father was a WW2 vet and was at Hickam Field, Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941. He was a gunner on a B-25 in the Pacific. All three of my uncles were either in WW2 or the Korean War. It broke my Dad's heart when Robbie got KIA in Nam. So many young lives get snuffed out while friggin' polititians start all these conflicts. I think we need to send their asses to fight the wars they start! Sorry, got on my soap box. Just wanted to support you and all vets past and present with some personal reasons as to why they are so important.

Thank you for your thoughts, I have always been glad I served. We grew up fast.

Skip Griffith
    Ohio

Veterans

A Veteran is someone who at one time in there lives wrote a blank check to there country up to and including there lives! God bless all veterans, police, and firefighters and ems personel.

All gave some, some gave all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast