Memorial Day: The "Giant" is awake! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memorial Day: The "Giant" is awake!

Quote Originally Posted by mclureb View Post
    It is the office of the President of the United States that is deserving of our respect. The character of the office holder determines whether he is deserving of our respect. The current occupant...not so much.

About 50 years ago someone addressed the aspect of character when he said "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character". MLK

Character does matter.
    well said and agee 100%!!!!
    doing what is popular is not always right and doing what is right is not always popular

Thank You Mom, Truer words have never been spoken !
    I love my Country ... I do not trust my Government !
    Semper Fi
    Most people go through life wondering if they have made a difference, United States Marines do not have that problem. Pres R. Regan 1985

Another excellent post by C.W.M. keep um up!

handgonnetoter Guest
    The attack on Pearl was the master plan of Yamamoto, but he did not want war with the U.S. He tried to get the militarist, in the Japanese army (i.e. Tojo and others), not to go to war with the U.S. Your right, he did get some of his education in the U.S., but that is why he knew Japan could never win a prolonged war with the Americans. He reported to Hirohito that he could "raise hell with the Americans for up to a year, but after that he could promise nothing". F.D.R. ordered the "hit" on Yamamoto in 1943, and it was delivered from the business end of a P-38 Lightning. I see Obama, more or less, following in the footsteps of Hitler when it comes to how he is trying to sieze power. I think he must have read Mein Kampf, right along with Hillary. At least Hitler had the guts, to serve as a runner no less, in WW1. One was, and one is, full of power hungry crazy thoughts that have no regard for their fellow citizens - only what they want will do. The one gone became a victim of his insanity, and the other will probably fall victim to his disregard for his fellow citizens too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12