Liar! Special forces ranger - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Liar! Special forces ranger

Stolen Valor Act Is Declared Unconstitutional by Circuit Court

I went to the GA site and saw the pics. What a pathetic slug. Unfortunately, now there apears there is nothing we can do about it:

Stolen Valor Act Is Declared Unconstitutional by Circuit Court - At War Blog - NYTimes.com

In a 2-to-1 ruling, the appellate court said that if the law were held constitutional, many everyday lies could become criminal acts. “There would be no constitutional bar to criminalizing lying about one’s height, weight, age, or financial status on Match.com or Facebook, or falsely representing to one’s mother that one does not smoke, drink alcoholic beverages, is a virgin, or has not exceeded the speed limit while driving on the freeway,” Judge Milan D. Smith, Jr., wrote for the majority. “The sad fact is, most people lie about some aspects of their lives from time to time.”

So if it's unconstitutional to prohibit someone from impersonating a decorated member of the Military...WHY isn't it also unconstitutional to prohibit someone from impersonating a member of Law Enforcement?? "Freedom of Speech", y'know...
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    So if it's unconstitutional to prohibit someone from impersonating a decorated member of the Military...WHY isn't it also unconstitutional to prohibit someone from impersonating a member of Law Enforcement?? "Freedom of Speech", y'know...
    The problem with LEOs is they have authority over ordinary citizens. Military does not. Posse Comitatus, right?

Beat him

IMO, don\'t call LEO. Don\'t call the miltary.
    Take Captain Lardo behind the barn and beat him with a ugly stick.

I wonder if he open carries?

Angry Army Dog

Hi I am new to this forum,and first of all I would like to say hi to all of my military brothers, both present and former,I am a former member of the 2nd battalion 32nd infantry regiment,7th ID,and I take a personal offense at ANYONE trying to pose as military personel,especially combat arms personel,these soldiers EARNED the right to wear the various badges and decorations on their uniforms,and a lot of them died in service to this country,so when some overweight poser,who would never have passed the ASVAB test,decides to wear these badges and insignia,as well as the uniform,it is an insult,and to me,downright criminal,they ought to ban him from going to any gun shows ever again,I can think of a lot of other things that ought to be done to him,but that is outside the scope of this forum,to the soldier who dressed this poser down,thank you and god bless you,your a great american and brother,my former infantry regiment,which is now the 1st and 32nd,is fighting with the 10th mountain division in Afghanistan,and I am proud of every one of them.Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dog View Post
    Hi I am new to this forum,and first of all I would like to say hi to all of my military brothers, both present and former,I am a former member of the 2nd battalion 32nd infantry regiment,7th ID,and I take a personal offense at ANYONE trying to pose as military personel,especially combat arms personel,these soldiers EARNED the right to wear the various badges and decorations on their uniforms,and a lot of them died in service to this country,so when some overweight poser,who would never have passed the ASVAB test,decides to wear these badges and insignia,as well as the uniform,it is an insult,and to me,downright criminal,they ought to ban him from going to any gun shows ever again,I can think of a lot of other things that ought to be done to him,but that is outside the scope of this forum,to the soldier who dressed this poser down,thank you and god bless you,your a great american and brother,my former infantry regiment,which is now the 1st and 32nd,is fighting with the 10th mountain division in Afghanistan,and I am proud of every one of them.Thank you

"The tree of liberty,must from time to time, be replenished with the blood of patriots"

Thomas Jefferson

WAS CLARK A “TRACKER?” - article

For those who didn't see this link in one of my previous posts; this is interesting and implies the imposter is part of a conspiracy from the "dark" side. Not saying it's true; just that it's very interesting reading.
    Full article:
    “CAPTAIN” CON-MAN ARRESTED IN CANADA

(excerpt)
    WAS CLARK A “TRACKER?”
    Did Clark and Clements know each other from somewhere? Or was Clark “tailing” Clements as he made his long road journey? Prior to his arrest, Clark had been reported driving a 1985 powder blue Ford Mustang with New Mexico license plates. A check of the registration gave a Las Cruces, N.M. residence.
    What was Clark doing in Las Cruces, not far from sensitive government research facilities? Why not Missouri plates? Impersonating an officer is one thing. Knowing so much about a real one – one who may have been carrying classified documents with him on his journey – is uncanny. Knowing that Clements was killed in the bridge accident and his body still submerged under water before anyone had found it is downright eerie.
    Had Clark’s path crossed with CPT Clements somewhere between California and Oklahoma? Maybe at a highway rest stop? Had a “pinger” been placed on Clement’s vehicle unbeknownst to him, so Clark – or someone else – would know at any given time where the officer was during his trip?
    Clements had been a captain an unusually long time. Even though the Pentagon said he was being promoted to major within the month, eleven years is a lengthy time for a West Pointer not to have already reached field grade rank.
    Did Clement’s job – purchasing and acquisitions – have anything to do with why Clark knew about him and zeroed in on the captain’s briefcase and laptop computer?

A TRAIL OF FRAUD AND DECEIT
    It was almost as if Clark wanted to be caught.
    On Tuesday, May 28th, in Van Buren, Ark., the con-man “captain” showed up at a local motel and said he’d been helping with the bridge disaster. He said he needed eight rooms for the night for himself and other workers. He stayed in one of the rooms and put “Do Not Disturb” signs on the others, none of which were ever occupied. The following morning, Clark skipped town owing a $900 bill.
    By Wednesday, Clark was in Searcy, Ark., some 230 miles from the bridge disaster scene. Still wearing his “Green Beret” and Army fatigues, he walked into the Truman Baker Dodge dealership and talked the owners into letting him “borrow” the keys to a 1997 red Dodge pickup. He said he needed the vehicle to transport supplies to the rescue workers in Oklahoma.
    That was the last they saw of him. Or the truck.

Full article:
    “CAPTAIN” CON-MAN ARRESTED IN CANADA
    NRA Benefactor Member
    'Never argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level, and defeat you with experience!' --Dilbert

They caught the scumbag! He was arrested in Deadhorse AK at the Prudhoe Bay Hotel. Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Wanted con artist posing as Army officer is arrested in Deadhorse
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Thumbs up Goodbye scumbag

I am glad they caught this criminal poser scumbag,not only was he posing as a special forces captain,but was scamming people and passing bad checks,not to mention having a prior criminal record and prison stint,if they let him go again,whoever is responsible,should have to take his place in prison,and another thing,I don't buy the mentally ill crap,I think he uses that,so he won't have to do a long prison term,as liberal as this government is I would not be suprised to see him on the streets again,but one can always hope.Thanks for the update Redhat.

Too bad that didn't happen around here, all the locals are current or former military and he would have 'Resisted Arrest' like the meth heads and child molesters do...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast