Liar! Special forces ranger
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liar! Special forces ranger

BOLO Liar! Special forces ranger

BOLO
    Ran across this. This guy need to do some time! What a piece of work...Did he really think he could pull this off in his physical condition?

Firearm Discussion • View topic - LIAR! SPECIAL FORCES RANGER 2 STAR COMBAT INFANTRY BADGE
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Talking You sure do find some gems, Red Hat.

After reading through the PAGES of posts, I found myself vacillating between anger at this guys transgressions, and laughing fits imagining this tub of lard walking around and having people believing that he was active military anything (besides water buffalo, maybe). Now, as a rotund fellow myself, I would feel ridiculous trying to convince anyone that I was anything other than a semi-professional donut eater.

I hope they catch this guy. He is a scumbag POS, but he obviously has some deep seated psych issue if he is doing the same thing that he already served time for in 2003. I just hope they catch him before he goes off the deep end and engages in an "action" in my local AO.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Well, there's a guy pulling off being president in his mental condition....?
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    BOLO
    Ran across this. This guy need to do some time! What a piece of work...Did he really think he could pull this off in his physical condition?

Firearm Discussion • View topic - LIAR! SPECIAL FORCES RANGER 2 STAR COMBAT INFANTRY BADGE
    This link is extremely interesting, a must read:

“CAPTAIN” CON-MAN ARRESTED IN CANADA
    NRA Benefactor Member
    'Never argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level, and defeat you with experience!' --Dilbert

Thanks Steve! I'm glad they caught the scumbag! Hope he does some hard time and not get a slap on the wrist!

EDIT: Sorry, they are still looking for him.
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

The apparently caught this fellow in Washington state. Serial military imposter arrested after traffic stop
    We would be better off with BORAT as PRESIDENT!!!!

After looking at both links about him being arrested I see that was from the first time he was caught impersonating a captain. Seattle arrest wan in 2008 and the other one was from 2002. This is the third time be has pulled this and is still at large!

Interesting article similar to this thread:

Judge Rules Stolen Valor Act Illegal

I guess the next step is to legalize impersonating one's self as belonging to the military????
    NRA Benefactor Member
    'Never argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level, and defeat you with experience!' --Dilbert

Well these are the jack-asses most people vote for. If that is the kind of change they want I guess they are doing a good job at it.

11. My first post here and I am disgusted at this guy. I have friends in the grave for that guy and he repays them and everyone in uniform by that behavior. I fell sorry fro him since he definetly has self esteem issues as well as mental issues. Good for the the member that got in his face. That guy was just wrong on so many levels.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast