XM25, $35k next generation SAW

Thread: XM25, $35k next generation SAW

XM25, $35k next generation SAW

U.S. Army Unveils 'Revolutionary' XM25 Rifle in Afghanistan - FoxNews.com

I don't care what it costs. If it can do what it claims, DO WANT!

It's not a battle rifle, so it's not a competitor for the M-4. It's a competitor for the M-203 grenade launcher and the M-60 Squad Automatic Weapon.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    U.S. Army Unveils 'Revolutionary' XM25 Rifle in Afghanistan - FoxNews.com

I don't care what it costs. If it can do what it claims, DO WANT!

It's not a battle rifle, so it's not a competitor for the M-4. It's a competitor for the M-203 grenade launcher and the M-60 Squad Automatic Weapon.
    I doubt it will replace an M60 as it appears to have a limited magazine capacity and therefore could not lay down suppressive fire in any great volume...but in the scenario described it will indeed be a game changer. I would LOVE to see the face of the first Talibani sniper who meets this little jewel!!!
    "A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, signed a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is Honor.

Exclamation M60 Crew Served Jamomatic

Quote Originally Posted by MA Duce View Post
    I doubt it will replace an M60 as it appears to have a limited magazine capacity and therefore could not lay down suppressive fire in any great volume...but in the scenario described it will indeed be a game changer. I would LOVE to see the face of the first Talibani sniper who meets this little jewel!!!
    We can't get rid of the sixty-gun, otherwise the makers of break-free are going to lose a huge sorce of income.

Blog Entries
    Interesting, Very interesting. Imagine how differently the USS Cole issue would have been if the people on board would have been able to unleash this bad boy! Its unfortunate they were not able to fire to behine with.......
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

We need a bunch of these. After all big brother has not striped all the money from the tax payers yet.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by MA Duce View Post
    I would LOVE to see the face of the first Talibani sniper who meets this little jewel!!!
    Good luck - It'll be all over the ground around the rest of him.