Why do they get away with it? Above the Law? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do they get away with it? Above the Law?

Thumbs down Consider yourself topped.

Quote Originally Posted by sirwilliam View Post
    Top this!
    1- I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Statefarm.
    2- Last weekend I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.
    3- I do the Dew!

Topped X2

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    1- I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to Statefarm.
    2- Last weekend I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.
    3- I do the Dew!

32nd Great, Great, Grandson of William the Ba$...d on my fathers side and a Scotish decendant of King Alpin on mom's side. That means I can go to war with myself.

Thumbs down J.G.Wentworth

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post

32nd Great, Great, Grandson of William the Ba$...d on my fathers side and a Scotish decendant of King Alpin on mom's side. That means I can go to war with myself.
    If you are receiving payments from an annuity or structured setlement, you can convert them to one lump sum by calling J.G.Wentworth at 877-CASH-NOW. Why someone would set up an annuity and then pawn it off onto some ambulance chaser accountant is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    If you are receiving payments from an annuity or structured setlement, you can convert them to one lump sum by calling J.G.Wentworth at 877-CASH-NOW. Why someone would set up an annuity and then pawn it off onto some ambulance chaser accountant is beyond me.
    Just too many Lawyers with too much time on their hands hanging around waiting for their shot at a "big score"!

Gotta fill one's rice bowl somehow!

The whole idea is quite interesting in the whole, since it was another Lawyer, more than likely, that got the recipient that annuity/structured settlement in the first place. Oh well, some folks simply can't live without instant gratification. (I want it MY way! I want it NOW!) (Result of three generations raised via Dr. Spock's vision of blissful childhood.)

Might be OK for the "feel good about themselves" kids.... but does damn little to prepare kids for the vigors of adulthood. Makes for some rather nasty and self centered adults.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12