lets move on......

Thread: lets move on......

Angry lets move on......

I am THRILLED that UBL is dead...But we need to move on. Yes a picture of the POS dead would be nice. However lets get off the subject of the SEALS and how they went about their mission, what gun was used, who are they, the dog, the helicopter, the video, boxers or briefs. The SEALS are owed a thousand thanks. And they are OWED their privacy...You can be certain that if their ID becomes known that they will be in GRAVE DANGER...Lets give the men who risked DEATH to to make this nation of ours safer and finally brought UBL to justice what they ask for....MOVE ON!!!!!

I agree, let it die before to much is revealed.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

4. Quote Originally Posted by seeya View Post
    i agree, let it die before to much is revealed.
    ditto!!!
    An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    I agree, let it die before to much is revealed.
    Some already leaked the real story behind it...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

This administration needs something to hang their hat on and the main stream media needs good news to attach to their chosen one, so don't expect this to go away soon. I agree it's done and over, move on. Thank you to the Seal Team, job we done.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    This administration needs something to hang their hat on and the main stream media needs good news to attach to their chosen one, so don't expect this to go away soon. I agree it's done and over, move on. Thank you to the Seal Team, job we done.
    They are going to milk the **** out of this gravy train for months/years to come! When he hits the road for a second term, you can bet your ass he will use this in just about all of his speeches. Kinda seems to good to be true, approval rating at an all time low, then out of the blue this just happens to go down. With in the days/weeks to follow his approval rating climbs up to an all time high of 60%?

He is going to try and use this to win himself a second term!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Some already leaked the real story behind it...
    I concerned for the Teams and thier Families. It is not hard to figure who is who. Stop talking about it and it will go away or at least be a footnote in peoples minds.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

I agree.
    ~~~GaBrieL~~~