Do you agree with pulling out of Afghanistan? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Do you agree with pulling out of Afghanistan? Why?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes?

52 83.87%
  • No?

10 16.13%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you agree with pulling out of Afghanistan?

Yes
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Yes

I say let them sand ----- all kill each other. Bring our troops home.
    you are an embarrassment but I still agree with the first word

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Yeah, and it ought to tickle the hell out of the Russians.
    We accomplished more than the Russians even thought about doing there.

I say yes but don't publish the timetable, and do it in such a way that we don't leave any of our troops vunerable during the move.

Edited to add - we need to get out of Iraq as well. I never really agreed with that one. While Iraq needed a good #ss kicking, I don't think we should have gone in while we were also in Afghanistan. Two-front wars are not something you want to do if you don't have to.

5. Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Yes

I say let them sand ----- all kill each other. Bring our troops home.
    Oops, sorry...... I wanted to say "Sand Camel Jockey" also known as "Rag Heads" , "Towel Heads" I'm sure our paitiots over there have their own pet names. Lol
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Yes. Pull out the troops and our money. In fact, pull our money out of all foreign countries - end Foreign Aid totally.

Those people have been hating and killing each other for centuries. What makes us think we can stop it? Oh ya I forgot, the progressive libs can do it with hugs and song. Send them over and bring our troops home.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Yes.

The thing that really, really chaps my ass is the American blood spilled over there. For what? Democracy? The tribalists there don't know the meaning of the word.

Screw "nation building". If we had reason to go there and kick someone's ass, then we should have kicked ass and left.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Bring them home! They are not wanted there anyways! Our servicemen and women are dying for what? As soon as they are home things will be business as usual there. Watch from afar and drone strike as necessary. technology allows us this luxury lets use it.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Oops, sorry...... I wanted to say "Sand Camel Jockey" also known as "Rag Heads" , "Towel Heads" I'm sure our paitiots over there have their own pet names. Lol
    We called them Hajji's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Yes, then bomb it back to the 16th century where it belongs, or turn it into a parking lot.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast