Do you agree with pulling out of Afghanistan?

View Poll Results: Do you agree with pulling out of Afghanistan? Why?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes?

52 83.87%
  • No?

10 16.13%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you agree with pulling out of Afghanistan?

Do you agree with pulling out of Afghanistan?

Yes?

No?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Yes

4. Yes.

Our security is not served by pissing off entire countries. Secure the border and profile at the airports. Its offensive and political suicide but it works. Ask the Israelis.

5. Yes

I say let them sand ----- all kill each other. Bring our troops home.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

That should be an open ended question. I agree with pulling out, but I don't agree with the timetable.

7. yes. Bring all our boys and girls home. Let those countries burn eachother like they have for 100's of years

First, before bringing home our troops, the Commander In Chief should make way for them to come home and find a job. He should deport the many illegals that are here in this country so our troops can be given a fair chance to go for those jobs that illegals have. THEN bring home our troops. Other Presidents before him had done it, he will be able to do it, if he want so. It is a need.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

9. How about giving our troops some of that 800,000 that moo shell spent needlessly .
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Yes...no matter how long we stay it will end the same.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Yes?

No?
    Yeah, and it ought to tickle the hell out of the Russians.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast