US Navy Seal Prayer

Thread: US Navy Seal Prayer

US Navy Seal Prayer

Navy Seal Prayer

Dear FATHER IN HEAVEN,
    If I may respectfully say so sometimes you are a strange God. Though you love all mankind, It seems you have a special predilections too.
    You seem to love those men who can stand up alone who face impossible odds, Who challenge every bully and every tyrant ~
    Those men who know the heat and loneliness of a calvary. Possibly you cherish men of this stamp because you recognize the mark of your only son in them.
    Since this unique group of men known as the SEALs know calvary and suffering, teach them now the mystery of the resurrection ~ that they are indestructible, that they will live forever because of their deep faith in you.
    And when they do come to heaven, may I respectfully warn you, Dear Father, they also know how to celebrate. So please be ready for them when they insert under your pearly gates.
    Bless them, their devoted Families and their Country on this glorious occasion.
    We ask this through the merits of your Son, Christ Jesus the Lord, Amen."

By Reverend E.J. McMalhon S.J. LCDR, CHC, USN

Awards Ceremony SEAL Team One

1975 At NAB, Coronado
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

3. Amen.

Very nice and respecful, but let us not forget that there were Special Forces on that same helicopter as well, Peace be with all our fallien veterans.
    The Second Amendment is not about Hunting!!
    When the Government is afraid of of it's People, This LIBERTY
    When the People are afraid of the government, That is TYRANNY

5. Let us remember that they lived and died in the shadows.
    This is a chosen life and style that is to remain that way.
    Honor them and their families in the same way.
    To the 'Quiet Professionals' of our military, forget the names, just remember the price they pay.
    SPEAR-99
    'I have met one person in life that fits two of the best features ever...... An AMERICAN SOLDIER'

Amen!

7. gods speed

and thank you to all the warriors ''past-present and future'' for keeping us free and safe

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Late to this, but I'd like to say "Amen" also. Hats off to all our military as well.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm