Military discount at outdoor stores

Thread: Military discount at outdoor stores

Military discount at outdoor stores

Bass pro shop recognizes a service connected VA card for a military discount. Cabelas doesn't

@ Raider, does that include a VA medical insurance card? thats about all I have, that and a DD-214.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will itself be forgotten
    VFW Life Member
    NRA Member

You don't need a VA card, though that would probably suffice. Either a military ID or a DD-214 should get you a 10% discount in any Bass Pro Shops store. Cabelas usually offers discounts for a limited time around Veterans Day, and often extends that same discount to police and firefighters.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by swsd40:229474
    @ Raider, does that include a VA medical insurance card? thats about all I have, that and a DD-214.
    Yea, the va id card. It has your picture on it. That's the over I use

That's the one I use I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    You don't need a VA card, though that would probably suffice. Either a military ID or a DD-214 should get you a 10% discount in any Bass Pro Shops store. Cabelas usually offers discounts for a limited time around Veterans Day, and often extends that same discount to police and firefighters.
    I know that Cabelas (in WA) always has 5%, Home Depot, and Lowes 10%.