Indiana CCW Has anyone dealt with the VA and Local government with PTSD Or depression - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indiana CCW Has anyone dealt with the VA and Local government with PTSD Or depression

1. Arizona too late

Quote Originally Posted by ack8910 View Post
    If you haven't already, you could renew your AZ permit for the time being until things get straightened out.
    I think I am too late to do anything through Arizona it has been years since I had either thier permit or Missouri. I talked to the State Police and they said I could always send my medical records to them. I think that is a big invasion of privacy and it seems to me that a Police officer isn't a licensed medical care provider? I asked the NRA for help as a life member I thought they might but no luck. If I get robbed or killed while unarmed obeying this law it is going to be sad when it comes out that I haven't had as much as a ticket in my life and that I am 100% service connected disabled for physical injuries.

3. Won't Help me

Quote Originally Posted by RyNoNeil View Post
    The "Veteranís Second Amendment Rights Bill" was just passed and addresses this very issue. Check out the NRA-ILA website and the CCWByState for more info on this. This should help with what you need to do. Thanks for your great service to this country.
    Yeah it won't help me, here the applications just ask have you ever been treated for mental health issue doesn't matter if you are responsible for your own actions or not to this state? Thanks for the info though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12