Retired E-6 (Bpbpu812)

Thread: Retired E-6 (Bpbpu812)

1. Retired E-6 (Bpbpu812)

I been reading here for months, And the give away sounds real nice, I sure would love to enter and win the Giveaway for July, The whole package is great and it would be my first handgun, Wow Its a real NICE Piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobou812 View Post
    I been reading here for months, And the give away sounds real nice, I sure would love to enter and win the Giveaway for July, The whole package is great and it would be my first handgun, Wow Its a real NICE Piece.
    Welcome from a fellow VET. Nice to see you posting and I wish you luck on the giveaway. Donate a few buck to the site and enter to win.

"First handgun"? Would be great to see you go get a carry permit and carry a firearm every day, cause you know, you gave at least 20 years of service and you deserve the right to do so.

4. I definitely like this site and I want to get my permits, This Ruger sure is sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ramsey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobou812 View Post
    Welcome from a fellow VET. Nice to see you posting and I wish you luck on the giveaway. Donate a few buck to the site and enter to win.

"First handgun"? Would be great to see you go get a carry permit and carry a firearm every day, cause you know, you gave at least 20 years of service and you deserve the right to do so.
    Last I heard they're starting to move away from 20 year retirements. A few years ago they started allowing retirement at 18 years to facilitate the total force drawdown and now they're talking about doing away with it entirely and moving to a corporate style system of match 401(k) or TSP contributions to save money. Off topic I know, sorry.

Welcome to the forums!