How To Defeated North Korea

Thread: How To Defeated North Korea

See what I mean

How To Defeated North Korea-giant-magnet.jpg
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

That really is hilarious, isn't it!! I mean, just how much combat has there been for all these guys since the armistice in 1953? Unless it's awards for brutalizing their own people...

Although they wear a lot of medals, the pic in OP is photoshoped to make it look like it's more than it is.

Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

Neutron comes to mind.......3 to 5 KT
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Kind of sure I just tripped the sensors if ya know what I mean...............
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

7. Three words.

Glass. Parking lot.

What a joke. They look like those JROTC cadets that have stacks like nobody's business. I wish I could get a Purple Heart for getting an A on a history test....That's a lie. I don't wish that all.