Son Home
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Son Home

1. Son Home

Just wanted to say because Im happy and proud today. Picked my son up from the airport 3 hours ago and we get to spend 10 days with him before his year at Camp Casey begins.

Enjoy your time with your Son. Thank him for his service from me. You indeed have a right to be proud. Hell, I am honored just to type this. Stay well and God bless.

I absolutely am thrilled & happy for you. My son is only 13. But, I know how much I would miss him. We also have several friends whose children are serving overseas.

I do have a good friend in Afgan now. I just FB'd with him the other day and he will be coming home in a couple of weeks. I am ecstatic knowing that my friend will be back with his family soon. I can only imagine how I would feel if he were my son.

Be sure to tell him there are a bunch of old geezers (like me) that are thankful for people like him and pray for them while they're away.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

You and I'm sure all of us, are proud of your son. Wish him the very best and my appreciation for his service. My nephew recently deployed for his second tour in Afghanistan, USMC sniper, and I can't tell you how proud I am of him. Almost killed him as a kid, but he sure changed my opinion of him when he signed up.

God Bless, Godspeed, and we are all proud. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for his service.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cripps72 View Post
    Just wanted to say because Im happy and proud today. Picked my son up from the airport 3 hours ago and we get to spend 10 days with him before his year at Camp Casey begins.
    Tell him we said, "Welcome Home!"
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Thank him for myself and my family, and tell him to enjoy his time in Korea....drink some kettles for me.

My son is about four months away from the end of his fourth deployment, the second time in Afghanistan. I'll surely feel better when he gets back in the states.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by BonannoFamily View Post
    Enjoy your time with your Son. Thank him for his service from me. You indeed have a right to be proud. Hell, I am honored just to type this. Stay well and God bless.
    I second that!...
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

10. Thank You all, we will enjoy the time off with him. We feel he is excited about going over there, Mom of course isnt so much. We are so proud of him. Again thank you for the response and prayers.

*Please tell your son: "A Heart Felt Thank You for your service".
    Most people today are to selfish to serve.
    It takes very special people to stand up for those who cannot or will not.

May God Bless and Keep our service members.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast