Veterans Are Being Treated Like Absolute Trash - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Veterans Are Being Treated Like Absolute Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    I give it an A+ rating and two thumbs up!
    Same here! I had a total hip arthrosplasty at the local VA hospital here six months ago. I can't say enough good things about them. That joint was killing me, now it's completely better and did not cost me one thin dime.

They have their issues, just like every other big, bureaucratic organization, government or otherwise. VA constitutes the largest health care provider in our country today. At then end of the day, they are just people trying to do their jobs like everyone else. Too bad they have to deal with all the whiners and n'erdowells that talk them down. Scum bag sharing my room couldn't say anything but to complain about the food - FREE food and FREE health care. Some people are just freaking arsholes.

Blog Entries
    If you prefer to stand on colorful lines waiting to be butchered, go ahead. I'll make an appointment elsewhere and survive the visit.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    If you prefer to stand on colorful lines waiting to be butchered, go ahead. I'll make an appointment elsewhere and survive the visit.
    At least if you pay for your own butchering you may have the option to file a malpractice suit!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123