What Was Your Rank? - Page 18
Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: What Was Your Rank?

Jealousy is never becoming.

Say, do you know how the men are separated from the boys in the Marine Corps?

With a crowbar of course.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Rick O'S When were you in?
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    Rick O-
    Always remember that Hot Bunking is a Navy innovation.

"Navy. It's not just a job. It's a date."

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Rick O-
    Always remember that Hot Bunking is a Navy innovation.

"Navy. It's not just a job. It's a date."
    Ahhhh, you are talking about the submarine force. I have heard all the rumors there are true. 300 men go to sea, and 150 couples come back.

ricbak: 85-91. I got out right after Gulf I.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

wolfhunter Guest
    Hey, Rick O,
    Did you hear about the guy who heard the meaning of Semper Fidelis was Always Faithful?
    He thought it would have romantic tones if engraved in the ring he was giving his wife.
    Imagine his embarrassment when they found the jeweller had engraved the Coast Guard motto by mistake.

Semper Peratus
    Always Ready

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    ~~~ricbak: 85-91. I got out right after Gulf I.
    Boot....
    Semper Fi

All Jokes aside, for just a second, Thanks Mr O'Shay for your time and efforts.

Times up~
    Squids.....
    Semper Fi

Wolf- That was hysterical.

ric - Was it true that sparks from the flash pan would get in your eyes? Just curious...

And thanks for yours sir.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    Wolf- That was hysterical.

ric - Was it true that sparks from the flash pan would get in your eyes? Just curious...

And thanks for yours sir.
    Ricbac in uniform?
    Attachment 361

I served in the Corps, 79-86

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Ricbac in uniform?
    Attachment 361

I served in the Corps, 79-86
    Truthfully I feel bad about bashing the Marine Corps. They are the guys who have to storm the beach and dig the BG's out of their holes. I really admire them. The sad truth is I actually tried to join the Marines initially, but I failed the physical.

I couldn't fit my head into a jar.

Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast