What Was Your Rank? - Page 23
Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: What Was Your Rank?

1. E-4 Sgt USAF

E-5 Staff Sgt. USAF and USAF Reserve

4. E-4. US Army. Stationed in Budigen W Germany and FT Carson Co. Stinger Weapon System

High enough to give order's and low enough to take them. 1963 USMC then USAF and Air National Guard.
    Bill

SGT. E-5 Army Engineers, we blew s..t up!!!

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by usvet View Post
    SGT. E-5 Army Engineers, we blew s..t up!!!
    I had a friend that went into the USMC Combat Engineers before I enlisted. When we asked him what he was doing, he replied that one week they build a bridge or structure and the next they blow it up.

That was standard traning, for what we called a timber tressel bridge, we built it and then trained where to correctly place demo. I also buried alot of traning, and live land mines to! I am a cold war vet 1980-86.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms . . ."
    - SAMUEL ADAMS

26 yrs

XD9 Service/XD9 SC/KelTek P3ATBrowning Buckmark/Ruger 10-22
    NRA/GCO/USCCA/F&AM

USAF MSGT Retired

Started on C-141's, C-5's, C130's. Then ended my career as a 1st Sgt for Security Forces. 20 years and 2 days. Loved every minute of it, saw the world a couple times over.

Have to be honest. I will not let my kid join in today's PC world.

Oh, the best part. Ronald Reagan signed my enlistment, George W. Bush signed my retirement.
    Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyFingers View Post
    Started on C-141's, C-5's, C130's. Then ended my career as a 1st Sgt for Security Forces. 20 years and 2 days. Loved every minute of it, saw the world a couple times over.

Have to be honest. I will not let my kid join in today's PC world.

Oh, the best part. Ronald Reagan signed my enlistment, George W. Bush signed my retirement.
    Push-button E-5
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast