What Was Your Rank? - Page 31
Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: What Was Your Rank?

SeaBee

I'm currently on active duty, loving everday that I'm in. I'm one of those ever elusive Navy SeaBee's. My current rank is E5, and my Rate(MOS) is Equipment Operator.

I am the hosemonkey. I just joined the other day, so I figured to say hello. I would also like to welcome all my Vietnam brothers home. I was 22 years in the U.S. Navy as a parachute rigger and 20 years as a Firefighter/Paramedic, hence the handle "hosemonkey. I have been a CCW holder for eight years and I carry a Makarov, 'cause Russians build pretty good guns.I am retired now, just kicking back and enjoying making life miserable for all the Liberals that I can bait. God bless all my military brothers.

E-4, three years in the Army in the late 80's as a 95 Bravo (MP) in Siegelsbach, (then) West Germany. I was there when the wall came down. Had a piece of it, until they made us turn them in because of Asbestos.

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

U.S.Navy, retired E8 BMCS(DV) 22 + years active 8 inactive fleet reserve. 2 years in 'Nam as a diver NOT S.E.A.L. but action. Small arms instructor on two different ships. Glad to be able to share stories. Finally

Master Chief, US Navy, Retired (E-9)
    ABCM(AW/SW), Aviation Boatswains Mate (Started in Catapults and Arresting Gear)
    Was the 2nd Command Master Chief on the USS Essex, LHD-2

101st Airborne, 82nd Airborne, 173d Airborne, JFK CEN, Instructor Jump School. Retired CWO 2 after transferring from Infantry to Logistics.

Sgt/E5 36L, chairborne all the way!

9. E-5. Missile Technician 2nd class, USN. I was frocked to E-6 but got out just before starting to get paid for it.
    Slow is Steady
    Steady is Fast

10. E-7, MMC/SS 12 years on Fast Attack submarines. Engineering Laboratory Technician.

11. USN Chief Petty Officer Electrician 1955-1985 Retired

Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast