What Was Your Rank? - Page 40
Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: What Was Your Rank?

Retired in 1985. Moved 11 times in 22 years. My wife loved it all! But then I'm blessed. Good luck.

I know this is off topic. But for some reason it was only aired on tv for a short time. It must have offended somebody. But I just HAD to share this, it ALWAYS makes me laugh. Hope you like it.

YouTube - R. Lee Ermey GEICO Commercial - Therapist Sarge
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Canis Lupus take note there are no EX-Marines! There may be X-Army,X-Navy,X-Air force and etc. But once a Marine - Always a Marine.

5. Hello Lupis

I figured I would make this my first post on the USA carry site.
    US Navy 91-00 E-5 Aviation Electricians Mate. I worked on F/A-18 A's and B's and the SH-2G.
    Trying to get back into the reserves now but it's still anyone's guess hwo tha twill work out yet.

6. Low man on tottem pole

USN AQB avionics E-4, Nam era Vet...had a chief on board the flatop who didn't care for my shenagains, there- by resulting in me being an honorably discharged E-4. Only problem is he was a bigger houligan than I was, and I was cutting into his audience. Any way so much for RANK, I shoulda joined the ARMY and driven a TANK.

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    Canis Lupus take note there are no EX-Marines! There may be X-Army,X-Navy,X-Air force and etc. But once a Marine - Always a Marine.
    Rodger That .... Uuh-Raa
    [

8. U.S. Navy 1955-1959 USS Dashiell DD659, Machinist Mate 2 class. Discharged joined the reserve for a few years and discharged as CPO (E-7)

9. SSG, U.S. Army
    1997-present. AH-64A & D Armament, Avionics and Electrical Systems Repairer
    Korea, Germany, Kosovo, Iraq(2). Stationed currently in Ft. Eustis, VA(BOOO!) Can't wait to go back home to Georgia(Hunter Army Airfield) or back to Germany, anywhere but here.
    I could not imagine doing anything else. Best job on the planet!

10. Figured this was the perfect place for the first post. USAF E7, 15 years and counting, currently in good ol' Iraq. Aircraft Weapons Systems, 2W1 by trade. A-10's, F-16's, and F-117A's

Retired SMSgt US AIR FORCE ParaRescue Vietnam Vet

Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast