What Was Your Rank? - Page 57
Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: What Was Your Rank?

1. E4 at discharge fromm air force in 74

3. It is nice to see so many veterans on here. I am new to the site. I am currently a CW2 in the US Army. I am stationed at Schofield Barracks, HI for another year. Just returned from another deployment, and getting my stuff typed up to apply for my CCW here. I will never get it, but will be helping out the legal case of Hawaii CCW.

Have been stationed at Ft. Hood and Ft. Lewis prior to this. Have permits from both Texas and Washington, as well as my home state of Idaho. Hawaii will be the first state I have ever lived in that I couldn't get a permit or carry. They desperately need everyone's help over here.

1971-1975 E4 USAF
    1978-1989 O3 USAF

I'd like to see ALL honorably discharged vets permitted to conceal carry on the basis of their DD214 alone, subject to no mental issues which would make their safe carrying in the general public a problem. After going through two active duty periods, a VERY thorough background check for a TS clearance, and Expert marksmanship ribbons documented on those previously mentioned DD214's, I'm not sure what is left for my county sheriff to discover about me!

5. I am currently serving in the USA (E7) as a Recruiter. I know exactly what u mean a "Genuine Thanks is worth MOH" many times i have people come up to me and thanks me for what I do, to me that means a lot to know that are people out there that apreciated the sacrificies that our young man and woman do day in and day out.

6. E4, US Navy-Served from 1977-1982

USAF SGT/E4 1968 to 1972 Ground navigational equipment repairman

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    U.S. Navy E-6 1965-1984 - TACAMO Airborne Communications Supervisor(Agana, Guam and NAS Patuxent River, MD.), Company Commander, RTC Great Lakes, Firearms Instructor/Range Master, RTC Great Lakes, Lead Patrolman, RTC GrealLakes Security Force, Criminal Investigator, RTC Great Lakes. One of a VERY select few that had the opportunity to retire after going to Boot Camp 10 times! (Once as a recruit, and nine times as a Company commander. I much prefer the job of the recruit!)
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

I was selected for promotion to E5 today...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I was selected for promotion to E5 today...
    CONGRATULATIONS. Now a little more pay and some more responsibility.
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

E4, US Army. Crew Chief, OH-58

Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast