2 new members..POP-SMOKE! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 new members..POP-SMOKE!

Thank you for keeping this country safe...a very Happy New and prosperous 2010.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Greetings Fellow Veterans!
    I am a Veteran of the Desert Storm War while serving in the US ARMY. I am looking forward to being an active member of this forum. I am a newbie and I am still learning the ropes of the site in general. I got out of the ARMY in 93' and then did a few years in the National Gaurd after 6 years active duty. I am now making a living as a Commercial Plumber. Originally from Ga, now living in South, MS. I am trying to get my funds together to purchase an assault style weapon. I currently own a SW99,Rossi .357 Mag, and a .380. I also own a hunting rifle...basic old bolt action 30.06. My uncle is a big collector and has been my Idol since I was justa kid. I plan to add to my collection soon with a .40 cal...kinda like the Glock 23. But I am still open to maybe a 1911 .45. Probably both. I would love to purchase a Kimber .45, they are some nice guns. Anyway, opinions and or suggestions are always welcome. I look for the best product for a far price. Not loyal to any particular gun maker...just want quality. Shutting up now...lol

Mac

Welcome to USA Carry, Mac357! As you may have noticed we have a large number of veterans on the site. We're glad to have you here.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Thumbs up Hello and welcome...

Glad to see more vets!!!
    Hello and welcome
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Suppose I'll introduce myself currently USAF AD at the 820th sfg in southern Georgia OIF vet x2 and recently returned a few days ago from Haiti.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Glad to see more vets!!!
    Hello and welcome
    Well spoken, Sir!
    Semper Fi

Welcome and Thank You for your Service, from Tampa Bay, Floriduh..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter1-3 View Post
    Suppose I'll introduce myself currently USAF AD at the 820th sfg in southern Georgia OIF vet x2 and recently returned a few days ago from Haiti.
    Welcome to the hooch, brother!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Thanks for the welcome Brother! Look forward to talking with my fellow Vets and supporters of our 2 Am rights.

Mac

[email protected]

thanks redhat good to see some CATM folks around here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast