This says it all... for us.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: This says it all... for us.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115

    Thumbs up This says it all... for us.

    This shows everything I can't get past the lump in my throat. Everywhere I go, anything I do... I'm still there. I hope this helps some of you, please share it with those you know could use it. You're a stronger person than me if you didn't get that feeling right before the tears. Bobby, Jim and Free... I miss you, brothers.

    Every little bit I get out helps...




    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    I can't watch the video, my dish is a bit crooked from some straight-line winds we had a week ago and it won't hold a steady enough connection. I'm sure I get the gist of it though. I sent you a reply in your inbox because I'm not comfortable with my experiences being out there for those who don't understand or deserve to read. I'm not a case study...

  4. #3
    Gunner, thank you for your service, but most of all, thanks to your friends for their sacrifice.
    From a proud father or a U.S. Marine.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    I can't watch the video, my dish is a bit crooked from some straight-line winds we had a week ago and it won't hold a steady enough connection. I'm sure I get the gist of it though. I sent you a reply in your inbox because I'm not comfortable with my experiences being out there for those who don't understand or deserve to read. I'm not a case study...
    Well said. Those that have never been there can't and never will understand.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by KajnMike View Post
    Gunner, thank you for your service, but most of all, thanks to your friends for their sacrifice.
    From a proud father or a U.S. Marine.
    Thank you, Mike... thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    N. Central Indiana
    Posts
    512
    Thanks to those who serve, and to those who have served.

    Semper Fi
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    My heart goes out to all who suffer. Please don't take this the wrong way, but this is exactly how Feinstein want's the liberals to view all veterans.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    She knows who her enemies are....
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    She knows who her enemies are....
    The sad thing is that she attacked us. We did not start this but we damn sure will finish it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast