This says it all... for us.

Thread: This says it all... for us.

Thumbs up This says it all... for us.

This shows everything I can't get past the lump in my throat. Everywhere I go, anything I do... I'm still there. I hope this helps some of you, please share it with those you know could use it. You're a stronger person than me if you didn't get that feeling right before the tears. Bobby, Jim and Free... I miss you, brothers.

Every little bit I get out helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Blog Entries
    I can't watch the video, my dish is a bit crooked from some straight-line winds we had a week ago and it won't hold a steady enough connection. I'm sure I get the gist of it though. I sent you a reply in your inbox because I'm not comfortable with my experiences being out there for those who don't understand or deserve to read. I'm not a case study...

Gunner, thank you for your service, but most of all, thanks to your friends for their sacrifice.
    From a proud father or a U.S. Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    I can't watch the video, my dish is a bit crooked from some straight-line winds we had a week ago and it won't hold a steady enough connection. I'm sure I get the gist of it though. I sent you a reply in your inbox because I'm not comfortable with my experiences being out there for those who don't understand or deserve to read. I'm not a case study...
    Well said. Those that have never been there can't and never will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by KajnMike View Post
    Gunner, thank you for your service, but most of all, thanks to your friends for their sacrifice.
    From a proud father or a U.S. Marine.
    Thank you, Mike... thank you.
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Thanks to those who serve, and to those who have served.

Semper Fi
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

My heart goes out to all who suffer. Please don't take this the wrong way, but this is exactly how Feinstein want's the liberals to view all veterans.

She knows who her enemies are....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    She knows who her enemies are....
    The sad thing is that she attacked us. We did not start this but we damn sure will finish it.