I'm not in the Military, but found this from the JPO

Thread: I'm not in the Military, but found this from the JPO

Thumbs up I'm not in the Military, but found this from the JPO

I'm not in the Military, but found this from the JPOF.

The Army forces alumni association resolved at their June convention to support and defend the Second Amendment to the Constitution despite aggressive action by elected officials to thwart them.
    “We have all taken an oath to protect the Constitution,” said Col. (Ret.) John “Jack” N. Tobin, who was elected national president of the Special Forces Association in 2012. Established in 1964, SFA is a nonprofit organization for current and retired US Army Special Forces’ soldiers, also known as “Green Berets.”

Green Beret vets man defense of Second Amendment | Human Events

Enjoy

Cnon

The Fed gov't may find that there are many civilians that will be walking with these SF people if push comes to shove. Many of us took an Oath to protect and defend the Constitution and like those in the military, it doesn't end upon retirement.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

4. I agree S&W645, I also took that oath twice, USAF, then LEO. I didn 't say until I 'm discarged or until I leave the SO.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using USA Carry mobile app

I also took the oath twice, USMC and the USAF and it is with me for as long as I live.

Took that oath five times myself!
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.