89 Year Old WW2 Veteran 'Savagely Beaten To Death' By 2 Teenaged Thugs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 89 Year Old WW2 Veteran 'Savagely Beaten To Death' By 2 Teenaged Thugs

Quote Originally Posted by chapguy View Post
    This isn't a race issue, it's a generational one.
    Maybe you're right, we don't know because we aren't close enough to the incident to have the REAL info, however there certainly is an upswing on these unprovoked attacks by blacks on whites and I fear that in due time things could become very bad.

Fox just reported an arrest had been made.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    While I can agree with the majority of your post, I must disagree with you when you claim that this is not a racial issue.
    I would bet my mortgage that these two african-american thugs intentionally chose a white victim because of their own hate-filled bigotry.
    It absolutely was race related. The white-looking kid (like obama, black dad, white mom) had black power crap on his Facebook page as did at least one of the other ones. Stuff like "kill whitey" and such. Probably taken down by now.
    That's not to say that chapguy is entirely wrong either. Their parents almost certainly share some of the blame.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

We are seeing the moral-social denouement of at least two generations of African-Americans. They are lacking in moral compass, personal responsibility, and most forms of initiative. Many blacks are becoming "dead souls" and are supported by the usual race pimps and enabled by condescending guilt ridden white people: After CNN's Piers Morgan's interview with the key witness in the George Zimmerman trial, he said: "Rachel Jeantel is not uneducated. She's a smart cookie." That's a remarkable conclusion. Here's a 19-year-old young lady, still in high school, who cannot read cursive and appears to be barely literate. Morgan may have meant Jeantel is smart -- for a black person. Walter Williams, Aug. 21, 2013

Almost 3/4's of blacks are born to a single mother, dropout rates are 50% in many urban areas, and kids who make it to 12th grade are often found reading at elementary school levels. Solid two parent homes, schools that teach, and churches that call for personal responsibility are mostly gone in this community. Instead, there are the likes of Jesse Jackson for guidance (who recently stated that "it's frowned upon" referring to the Chris Lane murder in Oklahoma - are you kidding me, "it's frowned upon"???... speaking of no moral compass!) who rushed to Florida to throw about invectives over the Trayvon Martin case. Our complicit, lie spewing media continually tries to convince us that white people are out hunting down blacks; a narrative that no one believes. Our president had much to say about Trayvon, will he have anything to say about Chris?

Most, if not all of this can be placed at the feet of the idiotic Great Society social engineering of the 60's and 70's. Blacks constantly lament the egregiousness of slave plantations which no one alive today ever experienced but are willing to tolerate the virtual hell on earth their progeny is meting out to everyone!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    While I can agree with the majority of your post, I must disagree with you when you claim that this is not a racial issue.
    I would bet my mortgage that these two african-american thugs intentionally chose a white victim because of their own hate-filled bigotry.
    Agree 100% with Outlaw.

I find it amazing, outrageous and downright sickening that whenever it's non-black on black violence, we're bombarded with claims of racism. But when it's black on non-black, "oh well..."

If this continues, I fear that the pressure valve will fail and all hell will break loose. Something has to give. White folks can't always be the bad guys.
    Thank you,
    Charlie (Virginia FFL / SOT)
    www.p3-group.us

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry Two More Face's Of Evil

Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I have been angry over this all day. I grew up listening to the stories told by WWII vets. Those guys were my heroes growing up (and still are!) I hope two punks get what is coming to them.
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk."---Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez (aka "The Rat")From The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

I do not care if they are black, white, purple or green, anytime two teens beat up an 88 year old person THAT is a hate crime!! They should be fed to the sharks S L O W L Y. I like dogs to much to ruin their digestive tract!!!!

Don't worry. They'll be sorry. We deal with criminals a little differently over here. We actually prosecute and punish them.

I'm sorry, but when you think "white," you don't automatically relate that to rape, murders, fathering of bastard children, recipient of undeserved welfare, gang-bangers, armed robbery, carjacking, beating up on old men or women, and on and on we go. However, when you think "black," that's the first thing that comes to mind. Wonder why that is. Blacks are no longer the poor, undertrodden person of the early 1900's. Every opportunity is available to them, but they refuse to use the benefits of this country to improve their way of life. They'd rather blame everything on whitey and keep on with their criminal and immoral acts. They even refuse to listen to upstanding people of their own race like Bill Cosby and continue with their criminal actions, calling him an Uncle Tom. And then people like Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Oprah, etc keep on stirring the racial pot. I know I'm gonna be called a white racist, but no I'm a white realist.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast