89 Year Old WW2 Veteran 'Savagely Beaten To Death' By 2 Teenaged Thugs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 89 Year Old WW2 Veteran 'Savagely Beaten To Death' By 2 Teenaged Thugs

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry 89 Year Old WW2 Veteran 'Savagely Beaten To Death' By 2 Teenaged Thugs

An 89-year-old World War II veteran was savagely beaten by two teenaged thugs in a parking lot in Spokane, Wash., on Wednesday evening, KXLY-TV reports. Delbert Belton later died in the hospital Thursday morning from the severe injuries that he sustained in the brutal/deadly attack.

89-Year-Old WWII Veteran Beaten to Death by Two Teens in Parking Lot; Suspect Photos Released | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

3. Don't know what to say except I hope, and pray that the two teenagers get what's coming to them. Unbelievable, Scumbags

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

89 Year Old WW2 Veteran 'Savagely Beaten To Death' By 2 Teenaged Thugs

I was enraged when I read this. These animals need to be found and put down! This is yet another example of black on white crime where Jesse and Al stay silent!
    Guns.??? What Guns???

stock up on ammo, food and water, things are going to become very interesting before the charlatan is removed from office

My dad a WW2 Vet would have planted them, he carried till the day he died. Hope they find this scum and plant them.

This isn't a race issue, it's a generational one. These punks, regardless of color, had no respect for the elderly, no respect for those that fought for our freedom. That's something they learned from their parents, they grew up with this lack of respect and now they should be held accountable. And DAMN well held accountable.

Wow, 89 years old and it still took two of them. They sure don't take any chances of someone fighting back.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

9. I was thoroughly outraged and disgusted when I read the article and noted the media STATED PLAINLY that Belton "died after he succumbed to his injuries." That used to be called MURDER, but the pc media refuses to call things as they really are. Regardless, a hero who valiantly fought and was wounded defending the liberties of this nation was senselessly beaten to death by two ungrateful, stupid punks. What the hell has society become?
    "Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the communists in hell can overrun you!" General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller, at the Chosin Reservoir
    http://badassoftheweek.com/puller.html

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by chapguy View Post
    This isn't a race issue, it's a generational one. These punks, regardless of color, had no respect for the elderly, no respect for those that fought for our freedom. That's something they learned from their parents, they grew up with this lack of respect and now they should be held accountable. And DAMN well held accountable.
    While I can agree with the majority of your post, I must disagree with you when you claim that this is not a racial issue.
    I would bet my mortgage that these two african-american thugs intentionally chose a white victim because of their own hate-filled bigotry.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Sad.....

Hope these thugs are caught, prosecuted and penalized with extreme prejudice!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast